Are you planning to attend AU AIMEE on 2017? Then, this article would be good to you. AU AIMEE 2017 is a national level exam organized by Annamalai University (AU) for the admissions to various programs such as MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing and B Pharma courses. Every year, numerous candidates are appearing for AU AIMEE entrance exam. Those who wish to apply for any full-time courses offered by AU must have a valid score in AU AIMEE. Here, through this article, we’re giving you a brief about AU AIMEE Admission pattern, Eligibility details, results and admit card.
- As per records, the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must passed HSE in science stream from a state/national board of education
(Note: The applicants who are now studying in class 12 standard are also eligible to apply)
Age Eligibility: The applicant must have completed 17 years age as on 31st December 2017
Duration: Duration of the exam will be 3 Hours
Question Pattern: There shall be 120 questions in each paper, which consist two papers (i.e. paper 1 and Paper 2)
Paper 1: Namely- Biology: comprises of 60 questions from botany and 60 questions from Zoology.
Paper 2: Namely- Physical Sciences: comprises of 60 questions from Physics and 60 question from Chemistry
(Exam Syllabus: The exam syllabus of AU AIMEE is based on HSE syllabus)
AU AIMEE 2017- Application Form
The candidates can obtain application form in three ways:
- The application form can collect via Annamalai University’s administrative office’s cash counter.
- The application form can collect via post after taking a demand draft in the prescribed format, letter of application and along with a self attested envelope stamped postal stamp worth Rs. 25
- The application form also available for download from the official website of Annamalai University
How to apply?
The application form should send to Annamalai University along with the required Documents before the deadline.
Application fee: Rs. 300/-
In favor of: “The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002” payable at Chennai.
AU AIMEE 2017 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Forms||1st week of May 2017|
|Last date To apply||Last week of May 2017
|Admit card||June 2017
|Date Of AU AIMEE 2017||June first week 2017|
AU AIMEE Admit Card
AU AIMEE Admit card will available for download from first week of June. Candidates can find it from the source website.
- Visit the official website of ‘News and events’ Section
- Click on ‘Admit Card’ and then enter your registration Number
- Once after that, you will get the Admit Card. Print the admit card then after.
Those who are waiting for the AU AIMEE 2017 result can find it from its official website in the month of July, 2017.
Annamalai Nagar – 608002.
Tel: 91 – 4144 – 238248/263/796.
E-mail: [email protected]