AMU MBBS BDS 2017: If you are among aspirants seeking admission to MBBS/BDS programme then you’ll have to appear for NEET exam. However, you have to apply for AMU MBBS/BDS 2017 separatelt through the official website of Aligarh Muslim University with making payment of application fee amounting Rs.500/-.
AMU MBBS/BDS registration has been started from 2nd May and will end on 15th June 2017. Direct link of registration has provided below.
Admission to MBBS/BDS programme at Aligarh Muslim University will be based on your performance in NEET 2017.
Eligibility Criteria Required to Appear in the Exam
Candidates those are having dream of getting admission to AMU in MBBS or BDS course they must need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by this university or its equivalent with subjects as English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates should have scored 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidates’ age should be at least 17 years as on December 31, 2017.
How to Apply AMU MBBS 2017?
AMU medical exam 2017 application form is available from 2nd June 2017 onward at its official website. Before start applying, candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria and important instructions necessary to fill up the form. The application form should be filled by candidates without committing any sort of errors as it may lead to cancellation of the application. After filling up the application form genuinely candidates need to remit the fee through designated bank challan or online payment gateway.
Link of application- Click Here
A brief detail regarding the exam pattern AMU medical 2016 is as follows, please have a look:
- There will be two stages of the exam i.e. Tier 1 (preliminary) and Tier 2(Mains).
- Selection of candidates will depend upon their overall performance in Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam.
- In order to get selected for admission, candidates must need to secure at least 50% marks in Tier 2 exam.
- Exam duration will be for 180 minutes and there will be 200 multiple/objective questions.
- There are four major parts of the question paper i.e. Biology (100 questions), Physics (50 questions) and Chemistry (50 questions).
- AMU Tier 1 exam will be organized at AMU campus and other designated test centers whereas, Tier 2 will be held at AMU campus only.
- 30% of the total candidates appeared in preliminary will be called for Tier 2 exam.
The conducting authority will issue AMU MBBS BDS 2016 admit card only for those candidates whose applications are accepted by them. Candidates can download their respective admit card in the month of April, 2017.
Candidates can obtain the answer key from the official website of AMU. They can calculate their expected marks with the help of answer key.
Check your AMU MBBS BDS 2016 result at its official portal in the month of June, 2017. For exact dates, stay connected with 99entranceexam.in.
An offline counseling process will be organized by the conducting authority and this is the final procedure before admission. All successful candidates must attend the counseling process without any fail.
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU),
Aligarh – 202002