AIPMT (All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test) 2017- It is a renowned national level medical entrance test of country conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS and BDS program. It is expecting that the online application process for AIPMT in the year 2017 will be commenced from December, 2016 and exam will be organized in the month of May, 2017. Read this article to get complete package of information on AIPMT 2017 which includes its application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, result, important dates, answer key, qualifying marks, cut off, counseling etc.
AIPMT 2017: At a Glance
|Name of The Exam||AIPMT 2017 (All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test- 2017)|
|Conducting Body||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Type of the Exam||National level Medical Test|
|Expected to Be Conducted||May, 2017|
|Application Form Available from||December, 2016|
AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should hold nationality of India; however Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply for this exam.
- Candidates’ age should be minimum 17 years as on December 31, 2017,
- Upper age limit for candidates belonging to Genera category is 25 years whereas for OBC/SC/ST category- 30 years.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be pass in class 12th or its equivalent exam with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology) and Mathematics or any other elective subject including English. Candidates should have studied English at a level as intimated by the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- Candidates those are appearing in class 12th exam in the year 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks in PCB (40% for OBC/SC/ST and 45% for General PH).
- Candidates those have cleared B.Sc exam from a recognized Indian University along with at least two subjects from Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology and completed previous qualification with PCB and English can apply.
|AIPMT Events 2017||Respective Dates|
|Beginning of online registration proves||December, 2016|
|Deadline for online registration process (without any late fee)||January, 2017|
|Deadline for online registration including late fee||February, 2017|
|Admit Card available||April, 2017|
|Examination Date||May, 2017|
|Publication of result||June, 2017|
*Mentioned dates are tentative which will be updated after release of its official notification.
- The exam will be organized in pen and paper mode.
- Questions paper will be in English as well Hindi language.
- Types of questions will be MCQ with one correct answer.
- Total number of questions will be 180 includes: 45 questions from Chemistry, 45 from Physics, 45 from Botany and rest 45 from Zoology.
- For every correct response, 4 marks will be given.
- For every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
Step by Step Guideline to Apply for AIPMT 2017
Candidates need to follow the procedure as we have furnished here in order to apply for AIPMT 2017:
- Access the official website of AIPMT i.e. aipmt.nic.in.
- Read the crucial instructions from the information brochure.
- Click the link for “Apply Online”.
- Complete the first part of online application and note down your registration number.
- Upload the scanned copy of signature, photograph and right hand index finger.
- Candidates belong to AP, J&K & Telangana state are required to upload self declaration form during second part of online application.
- Remit the mentioned fee through Net Bnaking/E-challan/credit card/debit card.
- Acquire printout of the confirmation page at the fourth part of online application.
- Submit your application and check out the status of your application.
AIPMT 2017 Admit Card
Admit card for AIPMT 2016 will be available in the month of April, 2017 and candidates can download their admit card by entering their registration number and password. After downloading the admit card candidates are advised to check out the details mentioned on it and in case of any errors they immediately need to contact the concerned authority.
Candidates will be capable to download the AIPMT 2016 answer key from its official website. Apart from the official answer key, there are several other reputed institutes exist that also declare its answer key.
AIPMT 2017 cut off will be determined by the CBSE based on various parameters such as difficulty level of the exam, number of candidates, seats availability etc. The details regarding cut off will be updated here.
CBSE will declare the result of only those candidates who qualify the test and it will be available at its official website. It is expected that the result of AIPMT 2017 will be available in the month of June, 2017.
AIPMT 2017 counseling procedure is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). The counselling procedure for AIPMT 2017 will begin either in the month of July or August, 2017.
Stay connected with 99entranceexam for further updates on AIPMT 2017.