AIPMT 2018: All India Pre Medical Test also called as (AIPMT 2018) is now replaced with National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018). By the year 2016 the NEET has taken the place of AIPMT.
Candidates who want to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses in various government and private institutions can appear in AIPMT 2018 (now NEET).
Score of this exam are accepted by many medical institutions (except AIIMS and JIPMER) for providing admission to MBBS and BDS courses.
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their AIPMT 2018 Application form as per schedule date. To know more about AIPMT exam candidates can go through the article mentioned below in this page.
AIPMT 2018 Important dates (Tentative)
Below we are providing the tentative schedule of AIPMT (now NEET 2018):
|Release of official notification||Perhaps in December 2017|
|Deadline for submitting application form||December 2017|
|Online correction window will open from||Probably a week after the deadline of application submission|
|Availability of admit card||April 2018|
|Exam date of AIPMT (NEET) 2018||May 2018|
|Announcement of result||June 2018|
Candidates should satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria of AIPMT (NEET 2018) before appearing in the exam. The eligibility conditions are given below:
- Indian Nationals can apply.
- Applicants of Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Non Resident Indians (NRIs), and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) will also be eligible to apply. Such candidates can apply under 15% All India Quota seats.
- Applicants should possess a valid Aadhaar number for filling the application form.
- The maximum age limit for candidate is 25 years. There will be 5 years of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category.
- General category candidate must be born on or between 8 May, 1993 and 1 January, 2002.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC category should lie between 8 May, 1988 and 1 January, 2002.
- Aspirants need to clear the 10+2 examination with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually.
- Candidates who have done/are appearing the 3-years of B.Sc Degree with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Bio-Technology including practical subjects are considered eligible to apply.
- They must pass the qualifying examination with scoring 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together., the marks in qualifying exam should be 40%.
- Applicants who are in final year of qualifying exam are also considered eligible to apply for AIMPT (NEET) 2018.
AIPMT Application Form 2018: How to apply?
We advised candidates to first read the information brochure very carefully before starting application fill in process. The details of AIPMT (NEET 2018) are given below:
- The application form will be available through online mode only.
- The conducting authority will not entertain the printed copy of application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of recent photograph and signature in the given specifications.
- Applicants should take a printout of confirmation page after successful submission of application fee.
- Candidates from General OBC category need to pay Rs. 1400/. In case of SC/ST/PH category the application fee is Rs. 750/-.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online mode by using Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/UPI/E-Wallet of Common Services Centre and other services
|Examination mode||Offline i.e. Pen paper mode|
|Type of questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Number of questions||180|
|Duration of paper||3 hours|
|Language||10 languages namely Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, odiya, Assamese, and Kannada|
|Marking scheme||+4 marks for each correct response|
|Negative marking||-1 mark for each incorrect answer|
The AIPMT 2018 Admit Card (NEET 2018) will be made available most probably in the first week of April 2018. Candidates can obtain the admit card through online mode only. After the official announcement candidates should visit the portal of conducting body and download their admit card. The board will not send admit card to the candidates individually. Applicants should bring their admit card/hall ticket while appearing in the examination Center.
The syllabus of AIPMT (NEET) will be consists of the 11th and 12th class standard. It includes the topics from the subjects for example Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Biotechnology.
The result of AIPMT 2018 (now NEET) will be declared most likely in the month of June 2018. The authority will publish the result on its website. After the announcement of result a merit list will also be prepared by the authority on the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the entrance test.
Admission of candidates to MBBS/BDS courses will be based on AIPMT 2018 (now NEET) scores. The conducting body i.e. CBSE will offer the All India Rank on the basis of written entrance exam score. Selected candidates will be invited for counseling as per their rank. During the counselling, candidates have to choose the stream or college in which they want to pursue their medical education. The allotment of seat will be done on the basis of candidate’s rank and seat availability.