AIPGMEE 2018 is a National level Exam conducting by National Board of Examinations (NBE) for the admissions to 50% All India Quota MD/MS/Diploma seats in various medical government institutes in India except from the zones such as Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir. In a year of AIPGMEE test, around 1 Lac candidates are applying for 5500 MD/MS/Diploma seats in various govt. medical institutes of India. Check here, the details such as AIPGMEE 2018 eligibility, exam date, notification and application form.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPGEME 2018
- As per records, the applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidates having M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college and completed a full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing the compulsory Medical internship are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have passed MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh state aren’t eligible to apply for 50% Meanwhile, the candidates who were directly selected by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do M.B.B.S from Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply. Such candidates must submit affidavit document that declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India to do M.B.B.S from Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidates who attained M.B.B.S degree from Medical Institutes that are not approved by the Medical council of India are not eligible to attend the exam.
- B.B.S candidates undergoing 12 Month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete it by 31st March 2018 can attend this examination, but they will not consider as eligible for participating AIPGMEE Entrance exam till he/she has completed the internship program and obtained certificate from head of institution by 31st March 2018.
AIPGMEE 2018 Entrance exam Pattern
The entrance exam will conduct only Online Mode. The duration of AIPGMEE 2018 will be 3 Hours & 30 Minutes. The questions will ask in English Language. The candidates have to attend 300 questions and each question will have four options. Each correct answer will get 1 Mark and no negative mark for the questions answered wrongly.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|First Notification of||September second week, 2018|
|Availability of Information Bulletin-cum- Application Form||September second week to October fourth week, 2018|
|Online Registration and Scheduling for AIPGMEE,||September second week to October fourth week, 2016|
|Exam date||December second week, 2018|
|Declaration of Results||February first week, 2018|
AIPGMEE 2018 Admit card
The candidates who have successfully registered for AIPGMEE 2018 will receive Admit card from its official website. The admit card is offered by Controller of the examination for the candidates who were successfully applied for the exam. The examination authority send an SMS alert to the registered mobile of the candidate, once after the admit card issued.
AIPGMEE 2018 Result
It is expecting the release of AIPGMEE 2018 on February 2018. The candidates who scored qualifying marks will call for a counseling secession organized by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) and Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). The qualifying score needed in each category is given as below.
|Candidate’s Category||AIPGMEE 2018 Qualifying Score|
|Persons with Disability||45%|
For more info, contact
National Board of Examinations, PSP Area, Sector 9, Dwarka, Near Dwarka District Court, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Helpline Number: 0124-6771700/1800111700(Toll Free)
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee