AIIMS PG will be conducted by All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi two times in a year i.e. January and July for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) programme under Clinical and Base Clinical Sciences. Online registration for AIIMS PG July session starts from 16th February 2017 for DM/MCh/MD (Hospital Administration) programs. In this article we are sharing here complete details related to AIIMS PG July 2017 session.
Apply here for AIIMS PG July 2017 session. List of programs include DM/MCh/MD (Hospital Administration)
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PG 2017
Go through the minimum required eligibility criteria AIIMS PG 2017:
- Candidates those are interested to get admission to MD/MS programme they must have MBBS degree whereas, for MDS programme candidates should have BDS degree. The university from where candidates have acquired the degree of MD/MS or MDS that must be recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- For January session, candidates need to complete their 12 months compulsory rotating internship or practical training on or before 30th January, 2017 whereas, for July session 30th July, 2017.
- Candidates those belong to SC/ST category need to obtain minimum 50% marks in aggregate in MBBS/BDS professional examination whereas, this mark is 55% for all other categories including OBC category.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Check Here
AIIMS PG 2017 Important Dates
Check out below the schedule for AIIMS PG July 2017 session for DM/MCh/MD (Hospital Administration) programmes
|Beginning of online registration procedure||16th February, 2017|
|Online registration will end||9th March, 2017|
|Admit card availability||27th March, 2017|
|Entrance exam date||8th April 2017|
|Date of publication of result (stage 1)||13th April 2017|
|Date of releasing of final result||28th April 2017|
|1st counseling will start||—-|
|Second counseling will start||—-|
|Selection procedure begins||—-|
Apply for AIIMS PG Exam 2017?
Candidates will be able to fill up the form in online mode and can submit the requisite application fee through debit/credit card, net banking or SBI bank challan. Before you apply, ensure that you are fulfilling the minimum required criteria. To get access of the application form candidates need to visit the official website.
For General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
AIIMS PG Application Form Step by Step instruction: Check Here
Please go through the exam centres for AIIMS Post Graduate entrance exam conducted for admission to MD/MS and MDS programme:
AIIMS PG 2017 Exam Pattern
If you are preparing for AIIMS PG entrance exam then you must be aware with its exam pattern which is mentioned as below:
- It is a computer based test.
- Questions asked in the question paper are basically from Para-clinical, Pre-clinical and Clinical Phase.
Exam Pattern for MD/MS Programme
- Exam duration will be for 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- There will 200 objective type multiple choice questions in total.
- 1 mark will be given to candidates for every right answer.
- There will be deduction of 1/3rd marks for every incorrect answer.
- Talking about the syllabus will be as similar to the syllabus of MBBS programme.
Exam Pattern for MDS Programme
- The test duration will be for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Total number of questions is 90 and all will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- There will be 1 mark for each correct response where 1/3rd marks gets deducted for every incorrect response.
- Syllabus of MDS program will follow the syllabus of BDS programme.
Check Complete Exam Pattern Info- Click Here
Number of Seats
Here we are illustrating details related to number of seats for AIIMS PG 2016 January session and for reference purpose only. Seats description for the year 2017 will be updated after release of its official notification:
Candidates whose applications are accepted by the respective authority they can download their admit card from first week of October, 2016 (for January session) and May, 2017 (for July session). For exact dates, get in touch with this article.
Download Your Admit Card- Click Here
Result and Merit List
Result of AIIMS PG 2017 January session gets released in the month of November, 2016 and for July session in the month of May, 2017. After declaration of result, merit list will be published for candidates those have secured minimum qualifying marks in the test.
Check Your Result- Click Here
Cut off Score
As per the updated rule of AIIMS, candidates have to obtain minimum 50 percentile in order to qualify this test. So prepare genuinely for the test as competition is tough.
Cut off Complete Info- Check Here
AIIMS PG 2017 (January & July Session) Counselling
Counseling process will be organized in three rounds along with open selection. Total number of candidates called for counseling process will be 8 times of the total number of seats available in the institute.