AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 will available on the official website of All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The admissions to MD, MS, M.CH (6 Years), DM (6 Years) and many other PG courses will be provided through this exam. Interested candidates have to fill and submit the application form before the last date. There will be no facilities to submit the application form by post or by hand. This exam is conducted twice a year; aspiring candidate can check the complete information about AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 from this article.
AIIMS PG application form is releasing online on 31st August 2018. We do have mentioned the official link for accessing online application form below.
AIIMS PG – How to Apply?
- First of all, open the official website of AIIMS and click on new registration under the Academics Tab.
- While registering for the exam, candidates have to enter the basic details like course applied for, category, date of birth, address, contact No. and email id etc.
- After registration, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email id and phone no.
- Now login using the credential received and fill the candidate information page.
- After filling the candidate information pages the application fee needs to be paid via online mode.
- Candidates will be given the facility of choosing the city of exam centre as per their preference from the list of cities available. This should be done very carefully as the city once selected cannot be changed.
- Students will be required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in supported formats (jpg/jpeg, gif, png).
|Particular||Size of Image to be uploaded||Dimension of Image to be uploaded|
|Photograph||20 KB to 100 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||20 KB to 100 KB||6 cm x 3 cm|
|Left hand thumb impression||20 KB to 100 KB||4 cm x 3cm|
- Finally, submit the application form after ticking the declaration box and take a print out of registration slip for any future requirement.
AIIMS PG Application Fee
The application fee for AIIMS PG exam is mentioned in the table below
|Category of Candidate||Application fee|
|General or OBC||Rs 1500 + transaction charges|
|SC or ST||Rs 1000 + transaction charges|
Mode of Payment
- The application fee needs to be paid in online mode only i.e. Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
Note: The application fee will not be refunded in any case; candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying.
Link to the form: https://www.aiimsexams.org/