AIIMS PG 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, which is managed and monitored by the Union Health Ministry, offers admission in the variousMaster’s courses (medical). Candidates can apply for admission to January and July sessions into the desired PG programme (Medical) after qualifying the AIIMS PG 2019. AIIMS PG (All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post-Graduate Test) is a national level entrance examination which is conducted every year. The‘All India Institute of Medical Sciences’ is located in New Delhi and various other cities as well where candidates from all across the nation can take admission to pursue the MD, MS, M.Ch, DM and MDS programmes.
Candidates can read all the essential details of the AIIMS PG Admission 2019 in the given post. The post is comprised of the details of AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and Important Dates in the given post.
Latest: The Admit card for AIIMS PG 2019 January Session is released on 6th November 2018. Visit Here for further details.
AIIMS PG application form for Jan 2019 session is available from 31st August 2018. Please visit here for more information.
AIIMS PG 2019 Important Dates
The dates for AIIMS PG 2019 has been given in the following table.
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Date Assigned|
|1.||Release date of Official Notification||Announced|
|2.||Date for application form submission||31st August 2018|
|3.||Last date for application form submission||20th September 2018|
|4.||Admit card release date||6th November 2018|
|5.||Commencement of the Exam||18th November 2018
Medical Courses 09:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Dental Courses 09:00 AM – 10:30 AM
|6.||Date for result declaration||23rd November 2018|
|7.||Date for 1st round of counselling||6th December 2018|
|8.||Date for 2nd round of counselling||14th December 2018|
|9.||Date of open counselling||22nd February 2019|
Dates for the July Session
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Date Assigned|
|10.||Release date of Official Notification||March 2019|
|11.||Date for application form submission||March2019|
|12.||Last date for application form submission||March 2019|
|13.||Admit card release date||April2019|
|14.||Commencement of the Exam||May 2019|
|15.||Date for 1st round of counselling||June2019|
|16.||Date for 2nd round of counselling||June 2019|
|17.||Date of opencounselling||August 2019|
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates must fill and submit the AIIMS PG application form in order to take part in the admission test. The following points give the details about the application form:
- The application form can be accessed through the official website of AIIMS.
- The official website of AIIMS is ‘http: //PG.aiimsexams.org/’.
- Candidates need to register online first to get the unique user id and password.
- Afterward, candidates can log in to fill the details in the application form.
- It is necessary for all the candidates to fill the information correctly in the application form.
- Candidates can submit the application form after making the payment of the application fee.
Details of the AIIMS PG Application Fee
The following points give the details of the application fee:
- Candidates of the General/OBCcategory (including the Creamy and Non-creamy Layers category) will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000.
- Those, who belong to the reserved category,can submit the application form by making the payment of application fee of Rs. 800.
- The transaction charges for the fee payment will be borne by the candidates.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the credit/debit card or net banking.
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates need to ensure the eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to apply for AIIMS PG admission 2019. Get the details of the eligibility criteria in the given points:
- Candidates must have MBBS degree for MD/MS admission and BDS Degree for MDS admission from an institute/university recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Candidates must have attained minimum 55% (50% for SC and ST) marks in their degree exam.
- Moreover, candidates must have completed the one-year internship as well till 1 January 2019 for July session and 30 July 2019 (for July session).
AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern
The AIIMS PG admission test will be conducted as per the exam pattern set by AIIMS. The details of the exam pattern have been given in the following points:
- The AIIMS PG admission test will be commenced through online mode.
- The exam will be of objective nature having 200 questions (for MD/MS admission) with multiple choice answers.
- Candidates(for MDS admission) will be required to take part in the exam which will have90 questions of objective nature.
- The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes For MD/MSand exam will be of 90 minutes(for MDS admission).
- 1 mark has been assigned for every correct answer.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every incorrect response of the questions.