AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be conducted on 28th May, 2017 by AIIMS, New Delhi for admission to MBBS programmes offered by All India Institute Of Medical Sciences. Getting admission to any AIIMS college is really a proud for students and thus you can analyze that thousands of candidates appear in this exam every year. According to latest official notification, AIIMS MBBS application form is releasing on 24th January, 2017.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 application form deadline is over. Find direct link of correction below.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria Required: Check Here
The complete details related to AIIMS 2017 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can apply for this exam.
- Foreign candidates do not need to appear in the exam.
- Candidates need to be at least 17 years old at the admission time or as on December 31, 2017.
- This signifies that the candidates those are born on or after January 2, 2001 can’t apply.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Class 12th or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates those are appearing in class 10+2 or HSC in the year 2017 can also apply.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to obtain 60% marks in 10+2/HSC whereas, SC/ST category candidates are required to obtain at least 50% marks.
Check Complete Eligibility Criteria Info- Check Here
AIIMS MBBS 2017: How to Apply?
Online application form for AIIMS MBBS exam will be accessible to aspirants in the month of January, 2017 at its official website. They need to apply in online mode as there are no other modes available. Submit your application form after filling up all requisite documents and uploading necessary documents.
- For General/OBC category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 800
*The payment of fee can be made only in online mode by using debit card/credit card.net banking.
Click here to make correction in the form.
Complete Guidelines to Apply- Check Here
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important Dates
|Online registration process begins||24th January, 2017|
|Last date for Online registration||23rd February, 2017|
|Admit card can be obtained from||1st May 2017|
|Examination date||28th May 2017|
|Publication of result||14th June 2017|
|Date of 1st Counselling||3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th July 2017|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||3rd August, 2017|
|Date of 3rd Counselling||5th September, 2017|
|Date of open Counselling (if needed)||26th September, 2017|
Check important dates- Check Here
Having information of the exam pattern is necessary for better exam preparation and that’s why I’m sharing here important details related to AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam pattern:
- The exam will be organized in online mode.
- The paper will be available in English as well as Hindi language.
- Questions are Multiple choice and reason-assertion based only.
- Total number of questions asked in the exam is 200 (Physics: 60, Chemistry:60, Biology:60 and General Knowledge: 20).
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given to candidates.
- For every incorrect response, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
Check Complete Exam Pattern- Click Here
Best Books for AIIMS Exam Preparation- Check Here
The questions asked in the exam as per the CBSE board 10+2 syllabus and as per the syllabus notified by the Medical council of India.
The conducting authority will release AIIMS MBBS 2017 admit card in the month of May, 2017 at its official website. Applicants, whose application form is accepted, admit card will be released for them only.
Download your Admit Card- Click Here
Due to online mode of conducting AIIMS exam, answer key will be released by conducting authority only. No coaching centers will additionally publish the answer key.
Check Answer Key- Check here
AIIMS exam result will be announced on 14th June, 2017 by the conducting authority. Candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks, result will be declared in respect of those only. For viewing the result, candidates will be asked to enter their name, roll number, category and father’s name. The details of minimum qualifying marks/category-wise cut off are as follows:
- For General: 50%
- OBC: 45%
- SC/ST: 40%
Check Your Result- Click Here
Check AIIMS MBBS Cut Off- Check Here
The counseling process will be organized in offline mode at AIIMS, New Delhi for allocation of MBBS seats in seven AIIMS. Here, offline mode signifies that candidates will have to personally attend the counseling process.
Complete Counselling Info- Check Here
Address: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi- 110 608
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org