Check the complete AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria 2019 here before initiating the application procedure for AIIMS MBBS exam. Eligibility criteria of any exam are the group of standards in terms of qualification, domicile and age requirements which aspirants have to satisfy in order to be eligible to participate in AIIMS MBBS admission process.
Candidates must check AIIMS MBBS Eligibility before applying for admission. The candidature of those applicants who fail to conform to the AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria will be cancelled and those candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Complete details about AIIMS MBBS Eligibility criteria 2019 are explained below:
Latest: AIIMS MBBS application form may be released in the first week of February 2019. Visit here for more information.
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 17 years at the time of applying.
- Aspirants whose date of birth falls on or after January 2, 2003, are not eligible to apply for the exam.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 class examination under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State along with compulsory subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The minimum aggregate mark achieved by general category candidates in the qualifying exam is 60% and SC/ST category student is 50%. Candidates with CGPA Grades only will have to apply the Conversion Factor in the AIIMS MBSS Application Form. The Conversion Factor should be as acknowledged by their respective Examination Board.
- Applicants, who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. 12th standard and suppose to qualify with prescribed percentage of marks, can also apply for the AIIMS Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their application will be considered only if they produce the passing certificate of the qualifying Examination with the required science subjects and percentage of marks.
Eligibility Criteria for OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
Candidates belong to this category are must submit their document of Registration under section 7A of citizenship act 1955. Other criteria will be as same as we have mentioned above.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals
Foreign nationals will be nominated by the Government of India. They don’t need to write AIIMS MBBS written exam 2019. But they will have to submit all necessary documents as per the eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS exam.
Eligibility for OPH candidates
Aspirants should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination i.e. 10+2.
- Candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% – 70% will be considered eligible for apply.
- If no candidates are available in the category then the applicants with disability of lower limbs between 40% – 50% will be considered eligible.
- Candidates have to provide the document confirming the Physical disability from a duly constituted and approved by Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019
As per the resources, it is expected that the AIIMS MBBS registration process 2019 will commence from January and lasts till February. The online application process of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will include registration, choice of exam city, payment of application form, filling of personal and academic details, uploading of images and print out of application form.
Candidates who belong to General and OBC category will have to pay Rs. 1000 as registration fee, while, applicants from SC and ST categories have to pay Rs. 800. There will be no fee for OPH candidates.
The correction window to make the changes in the details entered in the online application form will open probably from the first week of April and ends in last week of April 2018. No changes will be allowed once the correction window closes.
Best reference books recommended for AIIMS MBBS preparation
- AIIMS: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
- 16 Years’ Solved Papers: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
- NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology for AIPMT, Class 11/ 12
- AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack for Medical Entrance Exams