AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017: The counselling procedure for AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be held in the four rounds commencing from July, 2017 (tentative). The first round of counselling will be followed by second, third and open counselling which will be conducted on various dates. The post is providing here information related to AIIMS MBBS counselling.
It is must for all AIIMS MBBS qualified candidates to attend the counselling session physically based on their merit. The counselling session will be held at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Download Counselling Call Letter First
Candidates, who are eligible for counselling, they must need to download the counselling call letter without any fail. In absence of this document, the candidate won’t be permitted to attend the counselling under any circumstances.
One can download his/her call letter by using his/her login id and password. Please keep in mind the seat allotment process will be completely based on merit of candidates. No other parameters will be applicable while selecting candidates for admission.
Important Documents Should be Kept Ready for Counselling
Candidates must be present during counselling along with following documents in original along with its self attested copies:
- Admit card and call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi;
- Migration certificate which is issued from the respective Board/University.
- Date of birth proof (High School/Matriculation certificate/Birth certificate)
- Qualifying exam mark sheet/certificate;
- Certificate as enclosed in the admission brochure;
- Six copies of recently taken passport size photograph;
Important Instructions for Counselling
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on the merit only.
- Reserved category seats will be filled after filling all unreserved seats.
- Candidates selected under open merit list they should attend the counselling as per the scheme and timeline.
- Candidates who are either absent or refused to take a seat, they won’t be permitted to attend the counselling session for reserved seats.
- Candidate who got a seat during open merit based counselling he/she may change his/her choice of institute after attending the counselling for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who are selected for AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Raipur, Rishikesh, Patna and Jodhpur they need to attend the help desk counter at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Registration Fee: INR 25
- Tuition Fee: INR 1350
- Caution Money: INR 100
- Laboratory Fee: INR 90
- Hostel Rent: INR 990
- Student Union Fee: INR 63
- Gymkhana Fee: INR 220
- Electricity Charges: INR 198
- Pot Fund: INR 1320
- Mess Security (Refundable): INR 500
- Hostel Security (Refundable): INR 1000