It will be possible to fill & submit AIIMS MBBS application form 2017 in online mode only. AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance test conducted for aspirants seeking admission to MBBS programme offered all available All India Institute of Medical Sciences. It is informed to all aspirants that AIIMS MBBS 2017 application form will be available from 24th January, 2017 onward.
Availability of AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 will start from 24th January, 2017
Check Your Eligibility- Click Here
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 Important Dates
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date from when application form will be accessible||24th January, 2017|
|2.||Last date notified for submission of the form||23rd February, 2017|
|3.||Registration status can be checked||March, 2017|
|4.||Deadline for complying with errors in the application||April, 2017|
|General & OBC (Creamy & Non-Creamy)||Rs.1000.00 + Applicable Transaction Fees|
|SC/ST||Rs.800.00 + Applicable Transaction Fees|
The payment of aforesaid amount will be done through debit card/credit card/net banking.
Preference of Exam Centre
- Candidates can choose the exam city post making payment of examination fee on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Candidates are allowed to select any available city and the same will be allotted to them immediately.
- They need to choose cities from the drop down list of states for appearing in entrance test conducting in Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The exam centre, once chosen, won’t be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates must keep in their mind that seats in the respective cities are limited and therefore, they must complete all registration formalities at earliest.
Instructions Related to Uploading of Photograph/Signature/Left Thumb Impression
Instruction for Uploading Photograph
- First of all you need to draw a box of 3.5cmX 4.5cm size.
- Now you need to paste your photograph inside the box. Your photograph must have white background and it must have taken professionally. Please ensure that your photograph is covering the entire box.
- Now you need to scan the box containing photograph at 200 dpi.
- Now save your photograph in jpg/jpeg/gif/png format.
- The size of your photograph should be in between 50 to 100 KB.
Instruction for Uploading Signature
- First of all you need to draw a box of 6cmX 3cm size.
- Now put your signature inside the box by using thick tip black/blue ink pen.
- Now you need to scan the box containing signature at 200 dpi.
- Now save your signature in jpg/jpeg/gif/png format.
- The size of scanned image of signature should be in between 10 to 50 KB.
Instruction for Uploading Left Thumb Impression
- First of all you need to draw a box of 4cmX 3cm size.
- Now, put your left thumb impression inside the box with using blue/black ink pad.
- Then you are required to scan the box containing your left thumb impression at 200 dpi.
- Now save your left thumb impression in jpg/jpeg/gif/png format.
- The size of scanned image of your left thumb impression should be in between 10 KB to 50 KB.
Pre-Requisites for Before Applying Online for AIIMS MBBS 2017
- Your personal and academic information;
- Genuine mobile number and email ID;
- Scanned images of your photograph, signature and left thumb impression;
- Debit card/credit card/net banking details;
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2017?
Follow the step-by-step instruction to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2017:
Step 1: Complete the Registration
For online registration, candidates are required to go to the official website and click the link for new registration. Read all instructions mentioned over there carefully and hit on “Proceed” button. After registration you must note down your ID and password.
Step 2: Make Payment of Application Fee
Now, candidates are suggested to make payment of application fee in online mode with using credit card/debit card/net banking.
Step 3: Put Choice of Exam City
After successful payment, candidates will have to put their choice of exam city.
Step 4: Provide your Educational and Communication Details
Now, fill up your educational and communication details in the form. Save it and proceed.
Step 5: Upload Scanned Copy of Requisite Images
In the next step, candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the specification specified above.
Step 6: Take Printout of Filled Application Form
Before submission of the form, please take preview of your filled application form and verify its correctness. If everything is found correct then submit the form. Upon successful submission of your form, you’ll receive acknowledgment mail from AIIMS containing unique registration number.
AIIMS Application Form Correction 2017
Date for making correction in your online submitted application form will be intimated to you after release of similar notification officially.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks