AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019: AIIMS MBBS exam is usually conducted in the month of June every year and hence candidates will be capable to download the admit card from May onwards. Every candidate should be aware regarding the date of accessibility of admit card. The admit card of AIIMS MBBS exam can be downloaded from the official website of AIIMS at www.aiimsexams.org.
No candidates will receive hall tickets through post or any other offline mode. Your admit card will bear the important details related to the AIIMS exam such as Exam center name, venue address, roll number, candidate’s name, date and time for examination and interview. Applicants should download the admit card before the commencement of examination and confirm all the details provided on the admit card.
AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019 will only be issued for applicants whose AIIMS MBBS application form will be successfully accepted by AIIMS, New Delhi. Candidates who want to know complete details on AIIMS MBBS Admit card can go through this post. We are dedicated to providing you every possible update associated with AIIMS MBBS admit card. Students should visit this post on a regular span a time so that they can make themselves updated with latest ongoing.
Highlights on AIIMS MBBS Exam
|Releasing date of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Information required for Downloading the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card||Application number and Password|
|Documents Required to bring at exam center||Printout of the Admit card, Photocopy of the Identity proof, Original Photo Identity proof, Passport size photograph.|
Important Points About AIIME MBBS Admit Card 2019
- It is must download the admit card by every candidate.
- Under no circumstances, candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
- Take multiple copies of your admit card for future reference.
- Please keep in mind only those candidates will be eligible to download admit who have submitted the application form appropriately.
- Candidates should reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the specified time for the starting of the examination
- Candidates are not allowed to bring books, calculator, note-books or notes, pagers, slide rules, mobile phones, foot rules inside the exam center.
How to Download the AIIMS 2019 Admit Card?
Here we are explaining the process for downloading the admit card for AIIMS MBBS. Later we’ll update the exact date for the same:
- Go to the official link of AIIMS i.e. aiimsexams.org.
- Search the link for ‘AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019’.
- Enter your application number and the password.
- Admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a print out of your admit card.
Link to Access AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
This link is subject to be updated on the day of availability of AIIMS MBBS admit card. In order to download your admit card, all you need to just click the respective link and get your admit card appeared on the screen.
Can’t download the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019?
If you are facing some troubles while downloading the admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2019 then you need to contact the AIIMS MBBS Helpline number or you can also send an e-mail to “Assistant Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608. In the e-mail, the applicants must explain the issue clearly and should send the full particulars of the Registration.
Details mentioned in AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should note that your AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card is the very important document for appearing in the entrance exam. Therefore, all the applicants are advised to verify the details mentioned on the admit card carefully. All the details given on the admit card should match with the details provided by you in the AIIMS MBBS application form. The admit card will comprise of following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph of candidate (same as uploaded in the application form)
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date of exam
- Exam timings
- Examination center and address
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- General instructions for the entrance exam
Revise What You Studied?
So, you have successfully downloaded your admit card now. Only a few days left when you are going to beat the toughest competition. It is a right time to revise what you studied by considering the prescribed exam pattern. You should practice various mock test- it will help you to improve your time-management and problem-solving skills.