AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi will conduct AIIMS MBBS 2018 on 27th May 2018 (Sunday). It is a national level medical entrance exam organized for providing admission to candidates in the MBBS course under seven AIIMS institutions across India. AIIMS MBBS is considered as one of the most significant and competitive medical entrance exam of the country. AIIMS 2018 online application will be started during the month of February 2018 (tentatively). The interested and eligible candidates can check the complete details on AIIMS entrance exam 2018 on this page below.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Important Dates- Released
|Availability of online application form starts from||February 2018|
|End date for the submission of online application form||March 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 admit card will be released on||May 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 entrance exam date||27th May 2018|
|Result will be declared on||12th June 2018|
|1st counseling date||To Be Updated|
|2nd counseling date||To Be Updated|
|3rd counseling date||To Be Updated|
|Open counseling date (if needed)||To Be Updated|
Candidates must fulfill the required set of AIIMS MBBS 2018 eligibility criteria before applying the exam. The important eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS listed below:
Aspirants should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology subjects with obtaining at least of 60% marks for General and OBC category and minimum 50% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OPH category.
Applicants, who are appearing in 12th or equivalent examination, are also eligible to apply.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Age limit
The minimum age limit of candidates will be 17 years on 31st December of the admission year.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply for AIIMS 2018 through online mode only.
- The AIIMS application form will be available from February, 2018 till March 2018 (Tentatively).
- Candidates must fill all mandatory fields accurately and carefully.
- Changes in the filled in AIIMS MBBS application form will be available in April, 2018 through the correction window.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy recent passport size photograph, signature and other documents in the application form as per prescribed format.
Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/ (Rs 800 for SC/ST category) as necessary application fee.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination Pattern
- The entrance test will be conducted in online mode only.
- The paper will consist of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions from the subjects of Physics, chemistry, biology and general Knowledge.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 1 mark.
- There will also negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong response given by candidates.
Candidates going to appear in AIIMS 2018 should possess adequate knowledge on syllabus of this exam. A clear idea about syllabus will help the candidates while AIIMS MBBS 2018 preparation. The syllabus of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be based on the 12th class level under the 10+2 pattern/Intermediate Science. The AIIMS syllabus will comprise different subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and General Knowledge.
Candidates who register themselves successfully can download the AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card through online mode only. The admit card will be issued two or three weeks before the date of AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam. The admit card will not be sent through post to any individual. Candidates must bring their admit card while appearing in the examination center. Without a valid admit card candidates will not be allowed to write in the exam.
The result of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be declared on 12th June 2018 by the authority. Candidates, who appeared in the exam, can check the AIIMS result online through the official website of conducting authority. Candidates should download the result and take the printout of the same and keep this safe till the admission process over.
The AIIMS MBBS cut-off score is the minimum score which have to be achieved by the applicants in the exam to get admission in AIIMS. The cut-off score of AIIMS is differs for various categories.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counseling
A merit list of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of their marks scored in the entrance exam. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for counselling process according their merit rank. Candidates are required to attend counseling at the given date & time along with original documents.
For more news and updates, stay tune with 99entranceexam