AFMC MBBS 2018: Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) is among the leading medical institutions which conduct the admission process to fill the seats of MBBS. The total numbers of seats in the college are 130 and all the eligible applicants who want to make their career in the field of medical science can apply for admission. The candidate’s selection will be on the basis of the score attained by them in AIPMT which now is referred as ‘NEET’. Candidates, who want to take admission in the AFMC must apply and qualify the NEET. Here, candidates can get all the information about the AFMC MBBS Application form, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern and important dates.
Important Dates – AFMC MBBS 2018
The dates have been given in the following table:
|S.No.||Name of the events of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Registration and online filling of application Form starts from||Last week of April 2018|
|2.||Last date for registration||Third week of May 2018|
|3.||Last date for submission of online application form||Last week of May 2018|
|4.||Last date for generation of fee challan||Last week of May 2018|
|5.||Last date for fee payment||Last week of May 2018|
|6.||ToELR and Interview Date||June/July|
|7.||Merit List Release||Last week of August 2018|
Note: The dates given in the table above are tentative in nature.
AFMC MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria will be as given in the following points:
- The applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Apart from that, the candidates’ marital status should be unmarried and he must be physically fit.
- Candidates must have qualified the higher secondary level education with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- In the secondary level education (10th), it is mandatory that candidates must have studied
- Candidates must have 60% aggregate marks taken together in PCB subjects, 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subject.
- Age of the applicants must not be below 17 years and not more than 22 years.
AFMC MBBS 2018: Application Form
Candidates can fill and submit the AFMC MBBS application form in the following ways:
- The AFMC MBBS application form will be available on the official website of the college.
- In the application form, they will have to fill all the details such as name, address and the educational qualification.
- The application fee for the application form will be Rs. 250 from all the candidates.
- The applicants can pay the application fee thru the SBI bank challan.
AFMC MBBS 2018: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be as given below in the following points:
- The exam will be online and the test will be a Computer Based Test.
- The question paper will be of objective nature and it will have multiple choice questions.
- The number of questions in the exam will be 40.
- Candidates will get the reward of 2 marks for their correct responses.
- The negative marking will be of 1/4th marks and the candidates will have to cast 0.5 marks as a penalty for every wrong answer.
AFMC MBBS 2018: Admit Card
- After the submission of the application form, applicants will get the admit card on the official website of the college.
- The admit card will contain the information such as reporting time, exam duration and the exam centre.
- It will be very necessary for the applicants to have the admit card with them at the exam centre.
AFMC MBBS 2018: Result
- The final result will be available on the official portal of the in the month of August 2018.
- The final result will be out after the commencement of interview.
- There will be separate merit list for the boys and girls.
- The admission of the applicants will be on the basis of the NEET 2018 scores.
- All the candidates will have to pass a further test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning and Interview to get the admission in the college.