AFMC MBBS 2017: Candidates, seeking admission to MBBS programme offered by Armed Forces Medical Colleges, Pune, I would like to inform all of them that their admission will be done through NEET 2017. However, candidates will have to apply separately for AFMC MBBS, whose application will be released by Armed Forces Medical Colleges on 3rd July 2017.
Thru this post, I will make you aware with all possible information associated with AFMC MBBS admission 2017.
List of provisionally selected candidates shortlisted at AFMC pune has been released.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Important Dates
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Availability of AFMC MBBS application form||3rd July 2017|
|2.||Last date to register for AFMC MBBS||11th July 2017 till 5.00 PM|
|3.||Receiving of the list of applicants who have applied from DGHS||12th July 2017|
|4.||Date of releasing of the list of shortlisted candidates for screening at AFMC Pune||13th July 2017|
|5.||Screening process at AFMC Pune||18th July 2017|
|6.||List of waitlisted/selected candidates will be announced||29th July 2017|
|6.||Reporting process||31st July to 3rd August 2017|
|6.||Reporting process fort waitlisted candidates||7th August to 10th August 2017|
|6.||Academic session will be started||4th August 2017|
Candidates will be eligible for getting admission into MBBS programme only if they are eligible according to the norms specified below:
- Candidates should be residents of India. Foreign national who is from Indian origin, he/she will become eligible for admission only once he/she obtain Indian citizenship or in respect of whom, the Ministry of Home Affairs release a eligibility certificate.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Getting married during the programme duration will not be allowed.
- Criteria for candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent: Candidates’ minimum age should be minimum 17 years and maximum age should not be 22 years.
- Candidates who have cleared B.Sc exam or appearing for: Candidate’s maximum age should not be 24 years.
Candidates, who have cleared qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, along with securing, 60% marks in aggregate in three science subjects and 50% marks in English and each Science subject separately, are eligible.
Along with that candidates should have passed an examination of 10th standard in Mathematics.
Click here to apply for AFMC MBBS Admission 2017.
AFMC will prepare merit list which will include names of candidates who appeared in NEET exam and applied for AFMC. Further candidates will have to attend the interview on scheduled date. Separate intimation regarding interview schedule will be provided to candidates thru their respective email ID.
All shortlisted candidates will be further invited to attend the Test of Login and Reasoning (ToELR), English Language, Comprehension, Psychological assessment cum interview and medical test which will be held either in the month of June or July, 2017.
- Verification of Documents: At the time of admission candidates will have to produce their NEET exam admit card, original mark sheets, online application copy and other necessary documents.
- Medical Exam: Further candidates will have to attend the medical exam according to the given schedule.