AFMC MBBS 2017: Candidates, seeking admission to MBBS programme offered by Armed Forces Medical Colleges, Pune, I would like to inform all of them that their admission will be done through NEET 2017. However, candidates will have to apply separately for AFMC MBBS, whose application will be released by Armed Forces Medical Colleges in the month of April, 2017.
Thru this post, I will make you aware with all possible information associated with AFMC MBBS admission 2017.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Important Dates
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Availability of AFMC MBBS application form||April, 2017|
|2.||Last date to register for AFMC MBBS||May, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for filling and submission of the online application||May, 2017|
|4.||Deadline to fill and submit online application form||May, 2017|
|5.||Deadline for getting printout of challan||May, 2017|
|6.||Deadline for making fee payment at any SBI branch||May, 2017|
Candidates will be eligible for getting admission into MBBS programme only if they are eligible according to the norms specified below:
- Candidates should be residents of India. Foreign national who is from Indian origin, he/she will become eligible for admission only once he/she obtain Indian citizenship or in respect of whom, the Ministry of Home Affairs release a eligibility certificate.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Getting married during the programme duration will not be allowed.
- Criteria for candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent: Candidates’ minimum age should be minimum 17 years and maximum age should not be 22 years.
- Candidates who have cleared B.Sc exam or appearing for: Candidate’s maximum age should not be 24 years.
Candidates, who have cleared qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, along with securing, 60% marks in aggregate in three science subjects and 50% marks in English and each Science subject separately, are eligible.
Along with that candidates should have passed an examination of 10th standard in Mathematics.
AFMC will prepare merit list which will include names of candidates who appeared in NEET exam and applied for AFMC. Further candidates will have to attend the interview on scheduled date. Separate intimation regarding interview schedule will be provided to candidates thru their respective email ID.
All shortlisted candidates will be further invited to attend the Test of Login and Reasoning (ToELR), English Language, Comprehension, Psychological assessment cum interview and medical test which will be held either in the month of June or July, 2017.
- Verification of Documents: At the time of admission candidates will have to produce their NEET exam admit card, original mark sheets, online application copy and other necessary documents.
- Medical Exam: Further candidates will have to attend the medical exam according to the given schedule.