ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019: The ‘Admission Committee for Professional Courses’ (ACPC) releases the official notification for admission into the Pharmacy programmes. Candidates, who are eligible can apply by filling and submitting the application form. ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019 for the courses of ‘Bachelor of Pharmacy’ (B.Pharm.) and ‘Diploma in Pharmacy’ (D.Pharm.) will be offered on the basis of merit list released by ACPC. After candidates’ name is enlisted in the ACPC’s merit list, candidates can apply for admission in any of the government pharmacy institute to pursue any of the Pharmacy programme.
In the write-up given, candidates can get all the important details about the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2019 and the related details of the application form, eligibility criteria, and admission process.
ACPC Pharmacy Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who wish to pursue the pharmacy courses from the government colleges located in the state of Gujarat, need to have fulfilled the eligibility criteria as given in the following points:
- Candidates having the permanent residence in the state of Gujarat will be eligible to take admission in the pharmacy programme offered by the pharmacy institutes of Gujarat.
- Candidates must have passed the senior secondary education (12th-grade exam) from any school affiliated to the recognized board of secondary education.
- Candidates are required to have taken part in any of the entrance exams, JEE 2019 (Mains) / NEET 2019 (AIMPT) / GUJCET 2019.
- Candidates, who have studied in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya up to 6th standard in any of the schools located in the State of Gujarat and passed the qualifying examination from a Navodaya Vidyalaya located outside the Gujarat State, and appeared in the JEE (Main) / NEET (AIMPT) / GUJCET are eligible to take admission.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission Process
- The ACPC releases the merit list of all the candidates who apply for admission to pursue the Pharmacy programmes.
- The ACPC’s admission committee prepares the merit list on the basis of the score optioned by the candidates in the JEE (Main) / NEET (AIMPT) / GUJCET exams.
- After the release of the merit list, candidates will be invited to take part in the admission counselling and notification in this regard will be published on the official website and in newspapers published in the state of Gujarat.
- Candidates will be required to fill the order of course choices and pharmacy colleges or institutions, online.
- ACPC will make and publish the allotment of colleges as per the merit list and the candidates’ category on the official website.
- The candidates need to take the print out of the Information letter and the copy of bank fee receipt from the website.
- Candidates need to pay the tuition fee of the college allotted in order to complete the admission process of the assigned pharmacy college.
Merit List details
The merit list of all the eligible candidates who have applied for admission will be published on the official website. Following points give the details of the merit list:
- ACPC merit list for pharmacy admission, which will initially be released, will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination and entrance test.
- Sixty percent (60%) weightage of the percentile marks obtained by the candidates in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics and forty percent (40%) weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the same subjects of JEE (Main) / NEET (AIMPT) / GUJCET) will be combined together to prepare the merit list.
- Second merit list will be released for the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination but the percentile marks of the qualifying exam are not available. Candidates’ marks in the qualifying exam will be converted into 100.The second merit list will be made by combining 60% of the weightage of candidates in the qualifying exam with 40% weightage in the entrance exam JEE (Main) / NEET (AIMPT) / GUJCET).
- Merit list for the candidates, who get an equal percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, will be based on the marks obtained in sequence in the subjects of Mathematics/ Biology and Physics>Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry>Physics and Chemistry>Mathematics / Biology>Physics>Chemistry>English>Aggregate marks.
Click Here For More Information about Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)