Find here the complete information regarding admission to BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) and MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) courses at Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS), Secunderabad such as application process, admit card, exam date, selection process etc. Check your eligibility and submit the application form before the last date.
ACDS BDS/MDS Admission 2018 Important Dates
For BDS Program:
- Last date of receipt of properly filled in application forms: March 2018
- Last date of receipt of properly filled in application forms along with late fee of Rs. 300/-: March 2018
- C-WAT Exam Date: May 2018
- Declaration of result: June 2018
- First counseling: July 2018
- Second Counseling: July 2018
- Joining date for selected candidates ate ACDS, Secunderabad: August 2018
- Commencement of class: September 2018
For MDS Program:
- Last date of receipt of properly filled in application forms: February 2018
- Last date of receipt of properly filled in application forms along with late fee of Rs. 300/-: February 2018
- PG-WAT Exam Date: March 2018
- Publication of result: April 2018
- First counseling: April 2018
- Second Counseling: April 2018
- Joining date for selected candidates ate ACDS, Secunderabad: April 2018
- Commencement of class: May 2018
ACDS BDS/MDS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for BDS Program
Candidates should have completed their Intermediate education or its equivalent and scored at least 50% of marks. They should have studied Chemistry, Physics and Biology at intermediate level.
Eligibility Criteria MDS Program
- Candidates must hold a BDS degree from a university which is incorporated under a state or central act or recognized by the dental council of India or registered with any state dental council.
- Children of eligible army personnel, ex army personnel are also eligible to apply
ACDS Dental application Form: How to Apply
Candidates can find the application form from the official website. After filling up the application form candidates need to enclose the application form in the envelope and send the same via ordinary post only. For more details candidates can visit the official website i.e. http://acds.co.in/.
ACDS, Secunderabad Selection Procedure
Candidates will get admission based on their performance in the entrance exam. Admission to BDS program will be done on the basis of score acquired by candidates in Combined Written Admission Test (C-WAT) whereas admission to MDS program will be done on the basis of PG – WAT score.