Table of Contents
- Name of the Institute: MBS College of Engineering and Technology
- Type of Institute: Public
- Courses Offered:Bachelor of Technology (Instrumentation & Control Engineering), BE, MCA
- Established in: 1999
- Campus Location: Srinagar
- Affiliations:All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), J&K State Board of Technical Education
About MBS College of Engineering and Technology
The Mahant Bachittar Singh College of Engineering & Technology (MBSCET), which has been accredited by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), has been setup with an to offer admission to the candidates in various professional courses. The MBS College has been established as a minority institution where there is a quota for 150 candidates of the minority category besides the intake of 150 students from J&K quota. MBS College of Engineering and Technology is affiliated to the University of Jammu. To impart knowledge to students at MBS College of Engineering and Technology, the Institute has incorporated various teaching and learning techniques in diverse disciplines.
Courses Offered by the MBS College
Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Biotechnology, B.Pharmacy and M.Tech, MBA & MCA.
MBS College Admission Process
- Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE), J&K issues the official notification and conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET). Based on the performance of candidates in the entrance test, candidates are allocated institutes. Candidate needs to seek directions from BOPEE regarding their admission in MBSCET.
- Candidates can take the Admission in‘M.C.A’ only after they take part in and qualify the JUET Entrance test. The JUET entrance test will be conducted by Jammu University.
- Candidates belonging to the Sikh community, who have been registered as the minority community in Jammu & Kashmir, need to appear separately for the ‘MBS Minority Seats Entrance Test’ for admission into the 150 seats.
MBS College Fee Structure
Facilities in the MBS College of Engineering and Technology
The college has been equipped with all the essential facilities such as the library, canteen, cafeteria, auditorium, and sports infrastructure for indoor and outdoor games and various others.
The institute has its own ‘Training and Placement (T&P) cell’ which takes care of the students’ campus placement before the completion of the course. The placement cell arranges the Industrial training of the students and helps them further with proper job placement in the relevant industry.
Candidates have been placed in the various industries in the leading national and multi-national companies after the completion of their B.E. and P.G Courses.In the recent years, candidates have been placed in the various MNCs such as Infosys, IBM, Vodafone, Accenture, Nokia Siemens, Capegemini, Mahindra, Satyam etc.
MBS College of Engineering & Technology Babliana,
|State||Jammu And Kashmir|
|Pin Code||P.B. No. 668, GPO, Srinagar (J&K)|
|Phone Number||(0191) 2262-896|
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here