If you are eying for MBBS in abroad 2023 then you can fulfill your dream just by enrolling to these top medical universities in the world.
Though, Russia and Kazakhstan are considered hotspot for getting a MBBS degree, still there are many other designations being preferred by international students for MBBS in abroad 2023 and they are- Philippines, Belarus, Italy, Romania, Georgia, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan, Germany, Ireland, China, Nepal, Iran, Armenia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Caribbean Islands, and America among others.
Why students prefer MBBS in aboard 2023 has many reasons and some of them are- excellent placement, global recognition, international exposure, practical approach and premium education. However, you should not forget that studying MBBS in aboard cost you in between INR 15 to 70 Lacs according to the college and country chosen by students.
Is NEET Compulsory to Study MBBS in abroad: NEET is an essential criterion for MBBS in all countries of the world. You should also know the specific criteria for MBBS admission in the country you are seeking admission to.
Table of Contents
- A Quick Overview on MBBS in aboard 2023
- Top Countries to Study MBBS in Abroad and Course Duration
- Eligibility to Study MBBS Abroad
- How should one choose a medical university to study mbbs in abroad?
- MBBS in Abroad Admission Process
- List of Documents Required
- Top Medical University in the World
- MBBS in Abroad Fee
- Frequently Asked Questions
MBBS in Abroad 2023
|Course||MBBS in Abroad|
|Duration of MBBS Course in Abroad||Depending on country 5-6 years|
|Top countries||USA, Russia, UK, Philippines, Belarus|
|MBBS abroad 2023 Fees||Between 15Lakh to 60 Lakh|
|Recruiters||Clinics, Hospitals, Health centers, Biomedical Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies,|
|Average salary after MBBS in Abroad||INR35Lakh to INR 1.5 Crore|
|NEET compulsory Yes/NO||Yes|
Top Countries to Study MBBS in Abroad 2023 and Course Duration
As we mentioned, the course duration for MBBS in abroad varies depending upon the country. Have a look at MBBS course duration in top counties:
|Top Countries to Study MBBS Abroad 2023||Course Duration|
|MBBS in Russia||6 Years|
|MBBS in Malaysia||6 years|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||6 years|
|MBBS in Belarus||6 years|
|MBBS in Bulgaria||6 years|
|MBBS in Georgia||6 years|
|MBBS in China||5 years plus one year internship|
|MBBS in Armenia||6 years|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||5 years|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||5 years|
|MBBS in Philippines||4 years in case you are enrolling for MBBS after graduation and 5 to 6 years in case you are enrolling after class 12th.|
|MBBS in Germany||6 years and 3 months|
|MBBS in Italy||6 years|
|MBBS in Romania||6 years|
|MBBS in Uzbekistan||5 years|
|MBBS in Ireland||5 years|
|MBBS in Nepal||5 years and 6 months|
|MBBS in Iran||5 to 6 years|
|MBBS in Tajikistan||4 years and 8 months|
|MBBS in Uzbekistan||5 years|
|MBBS in USA||4 years|
Eligibility to Study MBBS in Abroad 2023
Whenever, you think to study MBBS in abroad the first thing that comes to your mind is eligibility requirement. There are certain eligibility criteria you have to fulfill for studying MBBS in abroad however it also varies based on college. We have shared below the common eligibility for studying MBBS in abroad:
|Age||Students eying for MBBS in abroad must be 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of admission.|
|Qualification||It is compulsory to pass class 12th exam with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. If you are interested to get MBBS degree from USA then you should have a Graduation degree in Science.|
|Percentage||Students must have scored at least 40% marks in Biology, Physics, Chemistry with English as a compulsory subject.|
Since 2018, NEET has been made an essential exam to clear for studying MBBS in abroad. However, you may also have to clear some other test based on country you have chosen for admission.
Other criteria for MBBS admission in Abroad 2023 are shared below:
|Country||Aggregate percentage in class 12 PCB||Entrance Exam to Qualify|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||50% for General category, while 40% for SC/ST/OBC||NEET|
|MBBS in Philippines||50% for General category, while 40% for SC/ST/OBC||NEET, NMAT is required for MD course|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||50% for General category, while 40% for SC/ST/OBC||NEET|
|MBBS in Russia||50% for General category, while 40% for SC/ST/OBC||NEET|
|MBBS in Armenia||50% for General category, while 40% for SC/ST/OBC||NEET|
|MBBS in China||Based on medical university in China||NEET|
|MBBS in Georgia||50% for General category, while 40% for SC/ST/OBC||NEET, Personal Interview or IELTS|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Candidates should have scored at least 60% in Biology in class 12. 8GP is essential for Govt. colleges||NEET|
Note: Your NEET result is valid for three years if you are seeking MBBS admission on abroad.
How should one choose a medical university to study MBBS in abroad?
We can’t ignore the fact that millions of students dream for MBBS in abroad every year due to seat limitation in India for MBBS education. According to a data more than 14 lakhs students appear in NEET exam every year however only 75000 students get a seat in medical college in India. This attracts students to study MBBS abroad which has global recognition and enhanced career options.
However, there are certain things you need to keep in your mind while deciding a medical university in aboard for MBBS education.
- What is the total cost of MBBS in abroad 2023: Yes, your first step should be choosing a medical university which is reputed but affordable. For example, Russia is considered as most ideal destination for MBBS in abroad as here you can find top colleges that provide quality education with very affordable fee structure. Make a budget for yourself and prepare a list of universities that fall within the budget.
- Location: Another important factor is the location of medical university. You need to make sure whether the weather of the location is ideal, whether it is safe to live there etc.
- International Presence of the university: Studying MBBS in abroad can give you added advantages if you have received the degree from a medical university having exceptional global presence.
- Course Duration: Most of the medical universities across the world offer MBBS degree in 5 to 6 years. Therefore, you should make choice wisely. You can save one complete year and it matters a lot.
MBBS in Abroad 2023 Admission Process
Hope, you have read the eligibility criteria for MBBS in abroad. Now, your next step is filling and submitting MBBS admission form. Here are the step-by-step guidelines for getting enrolled to MBBS course in abroad:
Step 1: You need to decide your preferred medical university in abroad and check its eligibility and admission requirements.
Step 2: Candidates may need to appear for English Proficiency Test depending upon the country.
Step 3: You need to fill up and submit your preferred medical university admission form. Provide only accurate information in the admission form.
Step 4: Upload scanned copies of essential documents.
Step 5: Further, you’ll need to make payment of admission fee.
Step 6: Once your admission form is selected the university will send you the admission letter/letter of acceptance.
Step 7: After you receive your admission letter from the university apply for a Student VISA.
Step 8: Once you receive your Student Visa make suitable arrangement for the travel.
List of Documents Required for MBBS in Abroad
Here is the set of documents required for admission to MBBS in abroad:
- Class 10 passing certificate and mark sheet from a recognized board.
- Class 12 passing certificate and mark sheet from a recognized board.
- NEET scorecard
- Student’s birth certificate
- Valid Passport issued by the Government
- Student VISA
- Admission form
- Acceptance letter
- Colored passport size photograph
Top Medical University in the World
Here is the list of top medical universities in the world:
- Harvard university
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- Yale University
- Stanford University
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Imperial College London
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- University of Toronto
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
- McGill University
- The University of Melbourne
- Duke University
- Columbia University
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvania
- The University of Tokyo
- University of Michigan
- University of Washington
- Cornell University
- UCL (University College London)
- Rockefeller University
- Karolinska Institute
- University of Edinburgh
- King’s College London (University of London)
- The University of Sydney
- University of British Columbia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Manchester
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Monash University
- Boston University
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- The University of Auckland
- Kyoto University
- Washington University in St. Louis
- McMaster University
- Leiden University
- University of Hong Kong
- University of Helsinki
- Australian National University
- New York University (NYU)
- University of Bristol
MBBS in Abroad 2023 Fee
|Location||Top Universities||Approximate Fee (yearly)|
|MBBS in Russia||Kazan Federal University
Irkutsk State Medical University
Altai State Medical University
Crimean Federal University
Kazan State Medical University
|MBBS in China||Southern Medical University
Nanjing Medical University
Dalian Medical University
China Medical University
|MBBS in Georgia||Caucasus International University
Akaki Tsereteli State University
The University of Georgia
Tbilisi State Medical University
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
|MBBS in Philippines||Lyceum Northwestern University
Manila Central University
University of Perpetual Help
Our Lady of Fatima University
|145,000 PHP to 310,000 PHP|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Jalalabad State Medical University
Osh State University, Medical Faculty
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
International School of Medicine
|3500 USD to 5200 USD|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Kazakh National Medical University
|3500 USD -5800 USD|
|Bangladesh||Dhaka National Medical Institute
Holy Family Red Crescent College
International Medical College & Hospital
Anwar Khan Medical College
AD DIN Women Medical College
|35000 USD-42000 USD|
|MBBS in Belarus||Grodno State Medical University
Belarusian State Medical University
Gomel State Medical University
Vitebsk State Medical University
|3,500 USD-4500 USD|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Which is the most common language of teaching in International medical universities?
Answer: English is the most common language.
Question 2: Which are the cheapest countries to study MBBS in abroad?
Answer: China, Bangladesh, Nepal
Question 3: Is MBBS in abroad 2023 free?
Answer: Not free but affordable in many countries
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here