Table of Contents
- Name of the Institute/University: Marathwada Institute of Technology Bulandshahar (Aligarh)
- Type of Institute: Private
- Courses Offered: Various UG, PG and Doctorate courses in engineering
- Established in:1999
- Campus Location: Bulandshahr (Aligarh), Uttar Pradesh
- Accredited by/Affiliations:All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) / A P J Abdul Kalam University, Lucknow
About Marathwada Institute of Technology Aligarh
Marathwada Institute of Technology is located at Bulandshahr in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Bulandshar was earlier the part of Aligarh earlier which later became the full-fledged independent district. The institute was founded in 1999 by some intellectuals to offer quality education in a pioneering environment where students could learn make the best investment of their professional skills to uphold the academic integrity, team essence and common esteem. The MIT offers various programmes in engineering in the various disciplines such as Agricultural Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, and Mechanical Engineering. All interested candidates can take admission in the institute to pursue the desired programme.
Courses Offered by the MIT Aligarh Admission
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering)
- BCA Course
- 3 Years Diploma Course
- Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering (M.Tech)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
MIT Aligarh Admission Process
- To take admission in the first year of B. Tech, the candidate will be required to have passed the intermediate examination (from any recognised board of secondary education) without grace. The minimum marks must be 45% for all the candidates of the general category to be eligible for admission in the B.Tech. programme and it will 40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates.
- Those, who want to take admission in the BCA, will be required to have qualified the higher secondary examination with minimum 45% marks in Arts/Science or Commerce Stream. It will be necessary for the candidates that they have studied and passed Mathematics as compulsory subjects at the higher secondary level of the exam.
- To take admission in the MCA course, candidates need to have secured securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate at the graduation level. Moreover, they have passed Mathematics at higher secondary level (12th).
MIT Bulandshahar (Aligarh) Fee structure
Marathwada Institute of Technology Bulandshahar offers various UG and PG courses in different disciplines and the fee structure for all the courses is also different. Candidates need to know about the MIT Bulandshahar (Aligarh) Fee structure before they plan to take admission in the institute.
Facilities available in the MIT Aligarh
- Well-equipped laboratories and workshops
- Training centres with latest machinery and equipment
- Knowledge Centre
- Wi-Fi connectivity of high-speed internet access
- Computer Labs
- Internet Facility
- Transport facility (Bus service) for the nearby regions such as from Bulandshahr, Khurja, Sikandrabad
- Hostel facility with the lounge area, a pantry and lavatory/ shower facilities
Training and Placement Cell (T&P Cell) of the MIT Bulandshahar facilitates training (summer internship) and organise a various activity to maintain the run the placement drive.The Placement Cell has also been equipped with the exceptional setup to upkeep every phase of the placement process. MIT’s T&P Cell organises various activities at the Institute’s campus and in the campuses of the other institutes which include the Communication evaluation sessions, Career counselling talks with industrialists and conducts the mock test and discussions and soft skills training programs for the students.
MIT Bulandshahar Contact Details
|Address||37, Laxmi Nagar|
|District||Bulandshahr – 203001|
|Phone Number||05732-238771, 238027|
|Mobile Number||09358022003, 09412227202, 09568807000|
|Email ID||[email protected]|