Manipur Health Department has the responsibility of conducting the Manipur Training Selection Test. This test is conducted to select eligible candidates for admission to ANM training course in the state of Manipur. Those aspiring candidates who are looking to get admission need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The admission authority will not conduct any entrance exam in order to shortlist eligible candidates. Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their class 12th performance.
Table of Contents
Manipur ANM 2024 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of Manipur ANM 2024 admission is given in the table below.
|Availability of the official notification
|Starting of the application form submission
|Last date to submit application form
|Last date for application fee payment
|Declaration of result
|Starting of the counselling process
|Beginning of the admission process
Manipur ANM 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who wish to apply for Manipur ANM must make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria. Otherwise, their application forms are liable for rejection.
- The age of a candidate should be between 17 and 37 years as on 31st December 2024. A relaxation of up to 5 years will be given to the candidates from SC/ ST categories. OBC candidates will get relaxations of up to 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Only female candidates are allowed to apply for this course.
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Candidates from reserved categories will get a relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 35% marks.
- Candidates must be medically fit in order to apply.
Manipur ANM 2024 Application Form
The application process of Manipur ANM 2024 will take place in online mode only. Those eligible and interested candidates looking to apply need to access the application form through the official website. The complete process of the application form submission is explained below.
- To begin the process of application form submission, candidates have to visit the official website and begin registration.
- At the time of registration, aspirants will be asked to provide some of their basic details including name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Once registered, candidates will be able to sign-in using credentials generated at the time of registration.
- After signing-in, aspirants have to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details as accurately as possible.
- Please note that incorrect and fabricated details may reject in the application form submission.
- Along with the details, aspirants have to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature, and other documents.
- It is advised that candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted and keep it safe for future references.
- Once the application form submission process gets, authorities will scrutinize all the applications received.
- Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of marks secured by them in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2 exam.
- There will not be any entrance exam in order to select candidates for admission.
Result and Merit List
- The admission authority will declare the result online through the official website.
- Please note that the result will release in the form of a merit list.
- The PDF file of the merit list will be uploaded on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to check their names on the merit list. The merit list will contain the following information – Name of the candidate, roll no., category, date of birth, mark obtained in 10+2, total mark, percentage, etc.
- Along with the merit list, authorities will also publish waiting lists for those candidates who will not be able to get their names on the merit list. Such candidates will be able to get admission if the seats remain vacant.
- Those candidates who will get their names on the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, candidates have to provide their choice of college in which they are looking to study.
- The allotment of seats will take place on the basis of merit list and choice filled by them during the counselling process.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to bring their original documents while reporting for the counselling process.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of documents and admission fee payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What is the duration of the Manipur ANM course?
Answer: The duration of this course is 2 years.
Question – 2: What are the job opportunities after completing Manipur ANM course?
Answer: There are ample job opportunities available after completing this course. A skilled candidate can work in various government and private hospitals, old age homes, nursing homes, orphanages and defence hospitals.
Question – 3: Can a male candidate apply for Manipur ANM?
Answer: No, only female candidates are allowed to apply for this exam.
Question – 4: What If I am not able to complete the admission formalities within the time limit?
Answer: Candidature of all such candidates who will not be able to complete admission formalities within time limit will be rejected.
Question – 5: Will there be an entrance exam in order to shortlist candidates for admission?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance test. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their class 12th performance.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here