Maharishi Markandeshwar University invites application for admission to its Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in non-medical, medical and dental streams for the upcoming academic year. If you are going to apply for the admission then it is your responsibility to check requisite eligibility criteria first. In case you are found yourself ineligible then you are not allowed to apply for the admission. In this article, we are describing here information such as application procedure, important dates, selection procedure, eligibility criteria etc.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University PhD Admission Important Dates
Candidates can check here all important dates of Maharishi Markandeshwar University PhD Admission which are as follows:
- Last date to submit the online application: September
- Entrance test will be conducted on: October
Maharishi Markandeshwar University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria
Please verify your eligibility by analyzing the points mentioned below:
- Candidates should have completed one of the qualifications namely MBA, MA, MCA, M.Sc, M.E or M.Tech from a recognized university and achieved first class or its equivalent CGPA. In case of M.Phil degree, the minimum mark specified by the conducting body is 55%.
- Candidates having 2 years of working experience and secured 55% marks at Master’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have worked for two years on supervisory executive positions in Business House/ Industry are eligible to apply.
Candidates may visit the official website i.e. http://www.mmumullana.org/ for more details.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University PhD Admission Application Form: How to Apply?
Please have a look on the application procedure for PhD admission at Maharishi Markandeshwar University:
- Candidates need to go to the official website for downloading the application form.
- Thereafter, the duly filled application form including all attested copies of testimonials should be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Academic), MM University, Mullana-Ambala, 133-207.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University PhD Admission Selection Procedure
- Candidates will have to first appear in an entrance test conducted by the university. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview organized by the respective institutes/department of the university.
- Candidates qualified in GATE/UGC/CSIR NET will be exempted from appearing in the entrance exam. Admission of those candidates will be done through academic merit and an interview.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here