Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021: Maharashtra State CET Cell is going to invite the applications from eligible and interested candidates for Maharashtra M.Ed. CET 2021 soon. The MAH M.Ed CET 2021 will be organized for admission to 1st and 2nd-year full-time Degree Course in Master of Education programme in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State for the academic session 2021-22.
Aspirants who want to appear in Maharashtra M.Ed. CET 2021 must fill and submit the online application form of Maharashtra M.Ed. CET 2021 as per schedule. Candidates can check the complete details on MAH M.Ed CET 2021 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 Important dates (Released)
|Online registration of application will commence from||Feb 2021|
|Deadline for registration of application||March 2021|
|Availability of MAH-M.Ed. CET admit card||May 2021|
|Maharashtra M.Ed. CET will conduct on||May 2021|
|Announcement of result||June 2021|
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Aspirants must be completed Bachelor’s Degree from NCTE approved B.Ed. college in any of the following programs: (1) B.Ed., (2) D.El.Ed (3) B.El.Ed., (4) B.A.B.Ed.,/ B.Sc B.Ed., with an undergraduate degree (at least 50% marks in each) for general category candidates and in case of reserved category such as SC, ST, VJ/DT, NT-1, NT-2, NT-3, OBC, SBC at least 45% marks.
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam of any B.Ed course from NCTE approved B.Ed College can also apply for the entrance exam.
Maharashtra M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form: How to apply?
The application form of Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 will be available online only. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of board i.e. www.dhepune.gov.in and www.mahacet.org as per the schedule.
Stepwise instructions to fill the application form
- Aspirants must visit the DHE’s official website at http://www.dhepune.gov.in/ http://www.mahacet.org. Now, click on “apply online” option available on the webpage in order to fill the online Application Form.
- Candidates first register themselves by clicking on the link “Click here for New Registration”. They have to enter some required personal as well as educational details like Name, DOB, Contact details and valid E-mail address.
- On successful registration, a provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and appeared on the system screen.
- Note the registration number and password for future reference.
- Candidates are advised fill all the details very carefully and verify the details before final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- Click on ‘Payment’ button and proceed for payment.
- Press the ‘Submit’ tab
Application fee & payment mode
|Open /Unreserved Category||Rs 800/-|
|Backwards Categories||Rs 400/-|
The candidates can make the payment of application fee via using online payment gateways such as Debit Cards (Visa/RuPay/ MasterCard/Maestro) / Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet and IMPS.
The Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 admit card/ Hall Ticket will be available online only at official website of conducting body i.e. http://mahacet.org and www.dhepune.gov.in as per the prescribed schedule. To download the admit card, candidate is needed to enter their Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth. Candidates must bring their admit card along with Photo Identity Proof while appearing in the examination center on the day of exam. Without a valid hall ticket no candidate will be allowed to write/sit in the examination.
|Type of questions||Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of the exam||1 Hour and 30 Minutes|
|Language||English and Marathi|
|No. of questions||100|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Marking scheme||+1 for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||No provision of negative marking|
The distribution of MAH M.Ed CET 2021 questions in different areas along with marks is tabled below:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Max Marks|
|Educational Philosophy and Educational Sociology||20 questions||20 marks|
|Educational Evaluation and Statistics||20 questions||20 marks|
|Educational Psychology||20 questions||20 marks|
|Educational Administration and Management||20 questions||20 marks|
|Information and Communication Technology
and Research Methodology
|20 questions||20 marks|
Applicants who will be appeared in the Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2021 exam can check their result online from the official website of the board. To check the Maharashtra M.Ed Result 2021, the applicants are needed to enter the registration/roll number in the space given. Candidates should take the print of result for further reference.