The Maharashtra Nursing Council shortlist the candidates for admission to ANM degree course offered by the nursing colleges pf the state on the basis of an entrance exam. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam need to fill an online application form. The application form is expected to release in the month of June 2024. To complete the application process, the candidates will also be required to pay certain amount of application fee.
Table of Contents
Maharashtra ANM 2024 Important Dates
In the table below, the important dates (tentative) related to Maharashtra ANM 2024 are provided:
|Availability of online application form
|1st week of June 2024
|Last date for application form submission
|1st week of July 2024
|Issue of admit card
|1st week of July 2024
|Date of entrance test
|3rd week of August 2024
|Publication of result
|1st week of September 2024
|Commencement of counseling process
|3rd week of September 2024
Maharashtra ANM 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should meet the criteria prescribed below to be eligible for Maharashtra ANM 2024 admission:
- The candidates should have passed their class 12th or its equivalent exam with Science subject from a recognized board.
- A minimum aggregate of not less than 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category candidates) in class 12th exam is required.
- Applicants who will clear the 10+2 exam in the year 2024 with the required percentage of marks are also eligible.
Maharashtra ANM 2024 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for Maharashtra ANM admission by visiting the official website of Maharashtra Nursing Council www.maharashtranursingcouncil.org. The applicants should read the instructions carefully before applying for the admissions.
- In the application form, the applicants will be asked to provide their basic personal, academic, contact and other details as asked.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format should also be uploaded in the application form.
- After providing all the information correctly into the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed application fee.
- Applications should be submitted before the last date as late applications will not be considered for further processing.
- The candidates should take a printout of the duly filled and submitted application form and keep it with them for future reference.
- There is no need to send copy of application form or any other documents to the Council office as the application process is totally online.
Maharashtra ANM 2024 Admit Card
- Admit card for Maharashtra ANM exam will be released after the process of application submission is over.
- Candidates will be able download their online admit card by visiting the official website of the council.
- A printout of the admit card should be taken after downloading and carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Important details related to the exam such as center, date, time, etc will be intimated to the candidates via the admit card.
- Applicants should preserve the admit card till the whole process of admission is over as it will be required at the time of counseling as well.
Maharashtra ANM 2024 Result
- The result of Maharashtra ANM 2024 entrance exam will be tentatively declared in the month of September 2024.
- To see the result, the candidates will have to visit official website of Maharashtra Nursing Council.
- Candidates will be able to check their online result using their roll number and other details as asked.
- On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam, a merit list will be prepared by the authority.
- Those with their names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counseling and admission process.
Maharashtra ANM 2024 Counseling
- Details about the venue and timing of counseling process will be communicated to the candidates from the official website of council.
- Candidates shortlisted for counseling will have to report at the specified venue and time carrying all their documents in original and photocopy.
- After successful verification of documents and eligibility, admission will be granted to the candidates.
- Those selected for admission should complete the formalities like submission of document, payment of tuition fee, etc
- Candidates who fail to attend the counseling or admission process in the given time, their candidature will be liable for cancellation.
Question 1: If I do not wish to appear for the ANM entrance exam, can I get a refund on the application fee?
Answer: The application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. In case the amount was deducted twice while making payment, extra deducted amount will be reversed.
Question 2: Will admit card for Maharashtra ANM be made available through offline mode?
Answer: No. The online Maharashtra ANM admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the council and will not be sent by post, courier, etc.
Question 3: Is it possible to make correction in the application form after its submission?
Answer: No. Any kind of correction in the application form will not be possible after its submission. It is therefore advised to check the application form for any error before submitting it.
Question 4: What documents do I need to carry while reporting for the counseling?
Answer: The candidates must carry with them all their academic documents from class 10th onwards, certificates related to category, date of birth, income, domicile, photographs, etc as applicable at the time of counseling.
Question 5: What if an ineligible candidate secures admission in any ANM college?
Answer: If any candidate is found ineligible at any point before or after admission, his/ her candidature will be cancelled right away. Any kind of fees submitted will not be refunded.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here