MAH HM CET (Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test) will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education for admission to 4 years Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT) in various Government, Un-aided Institutes approved by AICTE and Government aided university department across the Maharashtra state. The exam is conducted in the month of May every year. In this article candidates can find the complete details of MAH HM CET such as eligibility criteria, application form procedure, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, application fee, contact details etc.
MAH HM CET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have cleared class XII or its equivalent exam in Arts/commerce/science/MCVC/home science from Maharashtra Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education and secured at least 45% of marks (the minimum secured marks is 40% for backward classes and PwD candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only).
- English must have studied in Class XII or its equivalent examinations as one of the subjects.
MAH HM CET Application Form: How to Apply
- In order to apply for MAH HM CET, all candidates require visiting the official website i.e. dte.org.in.
- Candidates will get application ID and password in the application kit. They are required to register themselves from official website of DTE by entering that application ID and password available in the application kit.
- Additionally candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature as per the official instruction.
- Candidates are advised to keep the application kit safe, secure and private.
- Only online application will be accepted by the concerned authority; no other modes of application will be accepted.
For more details candidates can also go through the official website.
Important Dates- MAH HM CET
Check out below the tentative exam schedule for MAH HM CET which will be updated after release of its official notification.
|SL. No||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Online registration process for MAH B.HMCT CET will be commenced from||—|
|2.||Admit card would be issued||—|
|3.||Examination Date & Timings||—|
|4.||Date of publication of result||—|
MAH HM CET application fee: Rs. 700/- (Rs. 500/- for backward classes and PwD candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only).
MAH HM CET Exam Pattern
- It will be an online test.
- Candidate will find only one question paper of 100 marks.
- Exam duration will be for 90 minutes.
- Language mode of the question paper will be English only.
MAH HM CET Syllabus
The syllabus for MAH HM CET consists of following subjects:
- English language
- Verbal as well as Arithmetic reasoning.
- General Awareness.
Admit card would be available for only those candidates who have completed the registration process successfully. Candidates can acquire the admit card by following their respective login credentials.
MAH HM CET Result, Merit List and Score card
The respective authority will declare the provisional result of MAH HM CET at the official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/. After declaration of the result, applicants would be capable to obtain the merit list from the official portal.
Score card would be sent to candidates’ permanent address through ordinary post. In case of any discrepancy, a duplicate score card will be released on payment of Rs. 200/- via Institute where the candidate has admitted to the particular course.
List of ARC (Application Form Receipt Centres for B.HMCT
We are furnishing below of list of ARC’s according to the information provided in the prospectus of the year, you may find changes in the information furnished below according to the notification for the year 2016:
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks