State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai will conduct MAH BHMCT CET 2024 on 28th June 2024 for providing admission to First Year of Four Year Full Time Graduate Degree Course in Hotel Management And Catering Technology.
The online application form for the proposed examination may start from March 2024 and end by last week of March 2024.
Table of Contents
MAH BHMCT CET 2024 Important Dates
Please go through the important dates related to MAH BHMCT CET 2024:
|Online registration will start
|Online registration will end
|Date of online exam
|Result to be announced
MAH BHMCT CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before appearing in the entrance exam.
- The candidate should have Indian citizenship.
- Applicant should qualified Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent exam with obtaining minimum 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks in aggregate for candidate belonging to backward class and Persons with Disabilities applicants from the Maharashtra state only);
- Candidates appearing/pursuing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
MAH BHMCT CET 2024 Application Form
Candidate can apply for MAH BHMCT CET 2024 through online mode by visiting the official website of the authority. No other mode will be entertained except online for the application process.
Details BIT Mesra BHMCT
Steps for the online application process
- At first, candidates should need to visit the official website link of conducting authority i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Here click on New Registration option and provide details like name, email address, phone number etc.
- Enter the required details in the given fields.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph(20kb–50 kb ) and scanned signature (10kb – 20kb). The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- After filling the application form, click on “save and Next” tab in order to save your details already entered.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the application form carefully and verify that the details provided by you are correct.
- Alter details, if required, and click on submit button.
- Now candidate can proceed for application fee payment process.
- Candidate can pay fee through online system only by Internet Payment, Debit Card/ Credit Card/
- Visa/ RuPay/Maestro/ MasterCard), Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ IMPS, Mobile Wallets etc. for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of fee payment will be allowed. MAH-B.HMCT 2024 application fee is non -refundable under any circumstances
- Candidate should take the printout of auto generated e-receipt and application form for further use.
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: Rs. 600/-.
Candidates will be required to submit the caste certificate & Caste Validity Certificate and Non Creamy Layer Certificate if applicable at the time of filling CAP Application form to be considered under category.
MAH BHMCT CET 2024 Exam pattern
- The exam will conduct in online mode.
- The paper will comprise of total 100 Questions based on Reasoning (Verable as well as Arithmetic), General Awareness and English Language including questions on culture, international affairs, current national, trade and commerce, scientific inventions, sports and discoveries, travel /tourism etc.
- The paper contains multiple choice objective type questions with four alternate options.
- Each correct answer will be rewarded with one mark
- There is no negative marking for this test
- The duration of exam will be 90 minutes.
- The exam will conduct in English language only.
|No. of Questions
|Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic)
|General Knowledge & Awareness including questions on current national, international affairs, culture, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/ tourism etc
In order to collect their admit card for MAH-BHMCT 2024, candidates need to visit the official website. Notification for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through registered Email and number of candidate. To download admit card online, candidates need to enter their Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth.
About BVP HM 2024
MAH BHMCT CET 2024 Result
The result for MAH BHMCT CET 2024 will be announced in June 2024. Candidates need to go to the respective official website in order to check their result. Meanwhile, we’ll also provide the direct link to check your result here. You may either follow this link or directly go to the official website.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here