MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design GDP and PGDP Admission: Applications are invited by MIT Institute of Design (MITID) from eligible candidates for admissions to Graduate Diploma Program (GDP) and Post graduate diploma Program (PGDP) through MITID Design Aptitude Test (MITID DAT 2017).
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design: 30 seats
- BA (Hons) Fashion promotion & Imaging: 30 seats
- Des Fashion Design: 15 seats
- MBA Fashion Management & Marketing: 15 seats
- BA (Honors) Fashion courses (4 years): Candidates should have done 10+2 from any stream or equivalent examination from any recognized board of India.
- Des & MBA Fashion courses (2 years): candidate should possess graduate degree from any stream with10+2+3 system or equivalent examination from any recognized board of India.
Application Form: How to apply
Application forms for MITID – DAT will be available online. Candidates has to fill online application Form by visiting the official website link and send the dully filled form before the due date along with a required application fee. Candidates can follow below step-wise step instructions in order to fill application form more easily.
- First of all, candidates have to do registration process. After doing the online registration they will receive login credentials on their registered email address.
- By using the same details, candidates can activate their account for application process.
- Now, fill all important details mentioned in the application form in prescribed format.
- They have to fill details very carefully and accurately.
- After filling the details candidates are suggested to re-check the form. If satisfied that all information given is correct and no more changes are required click on the Submit button and proceed for the payment process.
- Candidates submitting application fees through online payment mode have to perform the payment process through the internet payment gateway such as debit card/credit card/net banking after click on submit button.
- Candidates who choose offline payment mode have to pay the fees through Demand draft drawn in favor of MIT ID PUNE’ payable at Pune. Before filling the application form candidates have to enter the DD details and finally submit.
- The candidates paying fees through DD has to attach the Demand Draft along with the form & send to the institutes address mentioned below.
To Admission Cell
MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design
“Rajbaug”, Loni-Kalbhor (412201),
Next to Hadapsar, Pune Solapur Highway
Contact number: +91-20-30693697 / 96 / 95 / 95
- Candidates paying the DAT fees online have to send the printout of the duly filled form only. No any other documents are to be enclosed with the form.
Indian candidates have to submit Rs.3000/ as required application fee. Application fee is non-refundable and non transferable.
The candidates can admit card on their registered email address. The authority will send admit card only to those eligible candidates who have done successful registration and paid the required fee before last date of application process.
MIT institute of Design will declare MITID- DAT result online. Candidates can check their result by providing registration number/roll number on the official link after the release of result.
The selection process is in two phases.
Phase 1: MITID-DAT (Design Aptitude Test) held at Pune.
Phase 2: Studio Test and Personal Interview conducted at MITID campus in Pune.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Events||UG/PG||fashion design (cycle 1)||fashion design (cycle 2)|
|Last date of application submission||January 2017||January 2017||January 2017|
|Date of design aptitude test (DAT 2017)||April, 2017||April, 2017||June, 2017|
|PG Studio test and interview date||May 2017||May 2017||June, 2017|
|UG Studio test and interview date||May 2017||_||_|
|PG final list||May 2017||May 2017||June, 2017|
|UG Final list||May 2017|
For more updates and news, stay tuned with 99entranceexam
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here