List of selected and waitlisted candidates will be personally informed regarding their admission by the concerned Dean of Faculty/Head of the Department, BHU. Candidates who are called for admission to a specific course on specified date & time, they need to bring few documents along with them. The documents will be for verification purpose and failing to bring may cause cancellation of admission procedure. In this article we are providing the complete list of documents required to bring at the time of admission. We advise candidates to carefully read this article and bring all documents as we are specifying in this article.
- Transfer Certificate
- High School, Intermediate or its equivalent mark sheets.
- Admit card of PET exam 2019.
- Qualifying examination mark sheets.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST category candidates, if applicable.
- Necessary certificate if you are claiming for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Necessary certificate if you are the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Reemployed/Retired or deceased employee of Banaras Hindu University. The certificate needs to be submitted in the prescribed format.
Candidates must hold original documents for example: Intermediate or equivalent Mark sheet and Certificate (in case issued), High School Mark sheet and Certificate, Reservation certificate, Migration certificate (if it has issued by the board) and PET admit card 2019. In case you do not have these documents then you will have to face a majority of hassle. So, please keep these documents ready before coming to the admission venue.