Candidates wishing to pursue admission in B.Ed distance program offered by Kurukshetra University must apply for the same by filling the application form. The application form can be filled in both the online and offline mode. Admission to Kurukshetra University B.Ed. distance education 2019 will be granted on the basis of the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Before applying for admission, candidates should make sure that they fit the eligibility requirements set by the University for B.Ed program. For more details on the Kurukshetra University B.Ed admission, candidates should go through the complete article.
The tentative dates for KUK B.Ed admission 2019 are given below-
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||31-10-2018|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||30/11/2018|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||31/12/2018|
|Last date to receive the 2nd installment of fee||31/01/2019|
KUK B.Ed 2019 application form
Candidates can apply for admission in KUK B.Ed distance education program via online mode or offline mode as per their convenience. They need to fill the online application form by visiting the official website of the DDE, KUK i.e. www.ddekuk.ac.in. For offline mode, candidates can download the application form from the website, fill it and send it to the director, directorate of distance education, Kurukshetra University.
In the application form, candidates need to clearly mention the options for paper along with the other details such as name, age, gender, father’s name, address, educational information and so on. It is mandatory for the applicants to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the documents to the authority within 15 days of online admission. The application form will be rejected if the candidates fail to pay the application fee along with the other documents.
The application fee to be paid by the candidates opting for offline mode is-
|Category||KUK Counter||Speed/Registered Post|
|General||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST/Blind candidates of Haryana only||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 200/-|
- The fee to be paid via offline mode will be accepted through a crossed bank draft bearing the signature of the authority, Identity no., and code no. of payee bank.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, payable at Kurukshetra/Thanesa only from the bank having branch in the region.
- Candidates filling the online form need to pay the fee via online mode i.e. using credit card/debit card/net banking.
Eligibility criteria – Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2019
The eligibility criteria for the KUK B.Ed admission is given below-
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- E/B.Tech candidates can also apply for B.Ed admission.
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education are also eligible to apply.
- Those who have qualified an NCTE recognized teaching program can also apply.
Percentage required: Applicants should have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam (47.5 % marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Blind category). Those who have done BE/B.Tech should have scored minimum 55% aggregate marks.
Selection in B.Ed distance course from KUK will purely be done on the basis of marks scored by the applicants in the concerned qualifying examination. The authority will prepare a merit list of the candidates as per the performance in the UG/PG program. The selected candidates will be called for document verification. Those who fail to produce the original documents will not be given admission. In case the information provided by the candidates in the form appears to be misleading then also the candidates won’t be given admission in B.Ed program.
Documents required for KUK B.Ed admission 2019
Here is the list of documents required from the candidates at the time of submitting the application form-
- Filled-in application form
- Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Colour photographs of the candidate.
- Government ID proof such as Aadhar card, driving license, voter id card etc.
- Final year consolidated mark sheet of Graduation
- Provisional certificate or graduation degree
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Final year consolidated mark sheet of Master degree (if applicable)
- Provisional certificate or Master degree (if applicable)
- Employment certificate (wherever applicable)