Selection of candidates for admission to different courses offered by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is done on the basis of an entrance exam, KIITEE. Interested candidates can apply for the entrance test from 10th December 2021. The entrance exam will be conducted through online mode on 4 to 6 February 2022. Before applying, the candidates must make sure that they meet the basic eligibility criteria. In this article complete details related to the KIITEE 2022 are provided.
KITTEE 2022 application form has been released on 10th December 2021.
Table of Contents
KIITEE 2022 Important Dates
Check out below the official dates related to KIITEE 2022 from the table below:
|Activities||Phase 1 Dates|
|Release of online application form||10th December 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||28th January 2022|
|Admit card issue date||To be updated|
|Date of KIITEE||4 to 6 February 2022|
|Publication of result||To be updated|
|Beginning of counseling process||To be updated|
KIITEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the candidates to appear for KIITEE 2022:
For undergraduate courses:
- B.Tech & Integrated M.Tech (Biotechnology): The candidates need to pass their class 12th exam with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Also, candidates should have born on or after 1st July 2001.
- B.Tech Lateral Entry: Applicants should hold a 3-year diploma in relevant branch of engineering scoring not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- B.Arch: A pass in class 12th exam with at least 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and overall is required. Additionally, the candidates should also hold a valid NATA or JEE Main Paper II score.
- B.Sc Nursing: Those with a pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate are eligible. The lower and upper age limit as on 31st December 2022 is 17 and 35 years respectively.
- BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB: The applicants should have passed their class 12th in any stream (only Science for B.Sc LLB) with at least 45% marks in aggregate. Candidates should not have completed 21 years of age as on 1st July 2022.
- BBA/ B.Com: A pass in class 12th exam with Mathematics/ Business Mathematics/ Economics (not for B.Com)/ Statistics as a subject and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks is required. The candidates should have born on or after 1st July 2001.
- BCA & B.Sc Computer Science: A pass in class 12th exam with Mathematics as a subject and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks is required. The candidates should have born on or after 1st July 2001.
- B.Des (Fashion Technology), BA Economics/ English/ Sociology, Integrated Mass Comm. & Bachelor of Film & Television Production: Candidates should have cleared their class 12th exam with not less than 50% marks. Also, candidates should have born on or after 1st July 2001.
For postgraduate courses:
- MCA: Candidates with a bachelor’s degree scoring not less than 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or graduation level can apply.
- MCA Lateral Entry: The applicants need to hold a BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science/ IST/ ITM) degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The candidates should have born on or after 1st July 1998.
- M.Tech: A BE/ B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with a first class or equivalent CGPA is required.
- M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology): Those with a bachelor’s degree in any branch of Science/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary/ Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine (MBBS/ BDS) with at least 55% marks can apply. The candidates should have born on or after 1st July 1998.
- M.Sc Nursing: Applicants should hold a B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST candidates). Candidate should be a registered Nurse or Registered midwife or equivalent with any state Nursing Registration Council.
- LLM: The applicants should hold a BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc LLB or BL degree with no less than 55% marks in aggregate.
- Master of Public Health & Master of Hospital Administration: Those with a bachelor’s degree in Health Science (MMBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS/ BNYS/ BPT, B.Sc Nursing, etc) or a bachelor degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Law with minimum aggregate of 50% marks can apply.
- Integrated M.Sc & PhD Program (Applied Physics/ Applied Chemistry/ Mathematics and Data Sciences): The candidates should hold a B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks.
- MA (Yoga Therapy): Candidates with any graduation degree are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc Computer Science: Those with a B.Sc degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Mathematics/ Electronics/ Physics/ Chemistry or BCA with not less than 50% marks in aggregate are eligible.
- MA in Economics/ English/ Sociology: The applicants must have a graduation having the relevant discipline as one of the subjects and a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Com: A bachelor’s degree in Management or Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required.
- Master of Mass Communication: The candidate must have passed in graduation or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
KIITEE Application Form 2022
Candidates who wish to appear for the KIIT entrance test first can apply for it through online mode. The application form for KIITEE 2022 has been released on the official website of the institute www.kiit.ac.in.
- In the application form, the candidates need to provide their basic personal details, academic details, contact details, etc.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature should be uploaded into the application form as well.
- The candidates should check for any error in the application form and if found should correct it immediately.
- The duly filled application form can then be submitted online on or before the prescribed last date.
- A copy of the application form should be taken and kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
There is no application fee for KIITEE.
KIITEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of KIITEE exam pattern 2022 is given below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes
- Medium of test: English
- Number of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 480
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Course||Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks|
|B.Sc Nursing/ Integrated M.Tech||Physics||40||160|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Mathematics||40||160|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40||160|
|BBA, BCA, B.Des (Fashion/ Textile), Bachelor of Film & Television Production, LLB, Master of Mass Comm. (Integrated), BA English/ Economics/ Sociology, B.Com||Mathematical Ability||30||120|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30||120|
|MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), M.Sc Computer Science||Mathematics||60||240|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30||120|
|LLM||LLB level topics||120||480|
|M.Sc Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology||Biology||50||200|
|Master of Public Health/ Master of Hospital Administration||Quantitative Aptitude||30||120|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30||120|
|M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc Nursing related questions||120||480|
|Integrated M.Sc-PhD||B.Sc related questions||120||480|
|PhD||Teaching & Research Aptitude||60||240|
|Subject related questions||60||240|
|MA Economics/ English/ Sociology||BA related questions||120||480|
|M.Com||B.Com related questions||120||480|
|Master of Mass Comm.||English||40||160|
- The candidates will be able to download their KIITEE admit card from the official website of the institute.
- A printout of the admit card should be taken after downloading and carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Those reporting at the exam center without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Admit card should be kept safe by the candidates till the complete process of admission is over.
- Multiple copies of admit cards should be kept by the candidates to protect from loss or damage
- The authorities will declare the result of the KIIT entrance exam through online mode tentatively in the month of April 2022.
- Candidates will be able to check the result by visiting the official website using their application number.
- Rank cards will be available for download and will also sent by the institute through post.
- On the basis of marks scored in the exam, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared.
- Counseling of the qualified candidates will be conducted as per their names in the merit list.
- Such candidates will have to attend the counseling round as per the schedule communicated on the website.
- At the time of counseling, documents of the candidates will be verified and therefore they should report with all their documents in original and photocopy.
- Upon successful verification of documents and eligibility, admission will be granted to the candidates.
Can I submit my application form through offline mode?
No. The KIITEE 2022 application form will be made available only through online mode.
How can I provide my choice for exam center for KIITEE?
You can provide your choice for exam center for KIITEE into the application form.
Does the institute sends admit cards for KIITEE through post or courier?
No. The admit card can only be downloaded by visiting the official website of the institute.
I am unable to download my admit card. What should I do?
You must contact KIIT as per the given date with your application details.
What documents should I carry at the time of verification?
Candidates must bring the following documents to the Counseling Centre.
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for MCA, MCA (LE),M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology))
- Diploma Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry)
- Degree Certificate (for M.Tech/ LLM/ PhD)
- Category certificate, if applicable
- GATE Score Card, if applicable
- Demand Draft