KIIT BBA Admission 2022: Applications will be invited by KIIT School of Management for admission to the BBA Programme for the academic year 2022-23. Candidates seeking admission in BBA course at KIIT School of Management (KSOM) must apply as per prescribed schedule. Aspirants can check all important details regarding KIIT BBA Admission from the article mentioned below in this page.
KIIT BBA Admission 2022 Important dates (Tentative)
All the important dates related KIIT BBA admission 2022 are listed below. The admission dates that we’ve mentioned in the below table are tentative. We will update the actual schedule for KIIT BBA admission 2022 only after the release of official notification.
|Applications will be available from||March 2022|
|End date of receiving of applications form||June 2022|
|Course will start from||August 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for KIIT BBA Admission 2022
Candidates need to satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for BBA admission at KSOM. Those who fail to satisfy the necessary eligibility conditions will not be allowed to appear in the admission process. The details of KIIT BBA Eligibility criteria are provided below.
- Candidates a having minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10th and 12th Examinations are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants, who are appearing in the 12th examination and waiting for results, can also apply for the programme.
- Candidates, who have qualified in UGAT, can apply with the valid UGAT Score.
KIIT BBA Admission 2022 Application form: How to apply?
Candidates can obtain the KIIT BBA application form online as well offline.
Aspirants applying through method 1 would be needed to submit copies of their mark sheets and other related documents at a later stage, as will be prescribed by the institution. Payment of the applicable application fee can be made through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed/supported at the online payment site itself.
- Candidates applying through Method 2 should make the payment through a demand draft of Rs. 750/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The demand draft along with the completely filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Professor In-charge, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
- Candidates need to mention their name and address on the reverse of the Demand Draft correctly.
- Applicants must keep photocopies of the Demand Draft and the application form submitted for future reference.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their UGAT Score/Career Marks and performance in personal interview.