KGMU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: Applications will be invited by KGMU (King George’s Medical University) from eligible candidates for admission to M.Sc Nursing Programme for the academic year 2023-23. Candidates who wish to get admitted in M.Sc programme to KGMU University or the colleges affiliated to this university must apply for the admission entrance exam as per scheduled date. Aspirants can check complete details regarding KGMU M.Sc Nursing Admission from below article.
Table of Contents
KGMU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online application form will be available from||June 2023|
|End date for the submission of application form||July 2023
|Admit card will be issued on||August 2023
|Date for entrance exam||August 2023
|Result will be announced on||August 2023
|Date for 1st counseling round||August 2023
|2nd counseling will be held on||September 2023
KGMU MSc 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the entrance examination, candidates need to fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. The required eligibility criteria for KGMU M.SC nursing admission 2023 are as follows:
- The applicant must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Candidates having graduation in B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Honours nursing/ with at least of 55% aggregate marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST) from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council can apply for the admission entrance exam.
- Candidates must have minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing and minimum one year of work experience before or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
KGMU M.SC 2023 Application Form: How to apply?
King George’s Medical University Application form for M.Sc nursing admission will be available online.
Instructions to fill online application
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official website of university i.e. https://www.kgmu.org/. No application will be considered by post.
- Candidates must fill their application on or before entrance examination.
- They have to first register and create login credentials as directed and keep that safe for future use.
- Candidates have to fill all entries mentioned in the application form carefully and correctly.
- For successful application they need to submit Rs 3000/ (Rs 2000/ for SC/ST category) as required application fee through HDFC Bank or Allahabad Bank.
- Applicants must take the printout of duly filled in application form.
KGMU M.Sc 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from official website. The university will issue the entrance exam hall ticket only for those who have done successful registration without any delay. Admit card will also be obtainable in person from the office of Examination Section Pariksha Bhawan(PHI), KG Medical University, Lucknow on payment of Rs.100/-.
Admit card will bear important details regarding entrance exam such as date and time for the exam, examination hall location, roll number etc. Applicants will be permitted to enter the examination center only on presentation of hall ticket/admit card.
KGMU M.Sc 2023 Exam Pattern
- The duration of exam will be 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- The exam will consist of Multiple choice type question (MCQs) having four alternative options. Candidates have to choose one right answer.
- Questions for the exam will be of B.Sc nursing level.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam
KGMU MSc 2023 Selection Process
Selection to M.Sc Nursing programme in the KGMU, Lucknow and other Nursing Colleges such as Institute of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow, Hind College of Nursing, Lucknow and Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow, which are affiliated with the University, will be done on the basis of Entrance examination conducted by the university.
The Final selection of the applicants will be strictly based on the merit of the Entrance Examination and first choice of the college given by the applicants. Reservation Rules of U.P, Government will also be the subject of admission.
KGMU MSc 2023 Counseling Process
Candidates who qualified the entrance exam will be called for counseling procedure. Counseling will be conduct at the premises of K.G. Medical University U.P., Lucknow as per prescribed schedule. Distribution of seats, document verification and eligibility of candidate will be verified in the process of Counselling.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Bank Draft in favour of ‘Dean, Faculty of Nursing, KGMU’ payable at Lucknow, at the time of counseling. After the allocation of the seat, they have to submit separate Bank Draft of Rs. 5,000/- in favour of Controller of Examination, payable at Lucknow.