Central Institute of Hindi, Agra is the authority that will release the official notification for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan admission 2022. This institute offers courses for those students who want to pursue their careers in the field of teaching. The institute will conduct an entrance exam for admission to courses like B.Ed/ M.Ed/ D.El.Ed etc. Interested candidates looking to apply need to submit an application form offline. In this post, we are going to provide complete details related to Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 Important Dates
The tentative Schedule for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 is given in the following table.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date for the submission of hardcopy of application form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Date of Examination||Last week of May 2022|
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Eligibility Criteria 2022
It is the duty of candidates to make sure that they are eligible before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for Kendriya Sansthan Admission are given below.
Hindi Shikshan Nishant (Equivalent to M.Ed.)
- Aspirants must have completed B.Ed./ LT with the Hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with a minimum of 50% marks.
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (Equivalent to B.Ed.)
- Aspirants should have passed B.A. with Hindi from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university with Hindi from a recognized board. Apart from this, candidates should have completed B.A. level diploma in Hindi from any institute recognized by the Government of India (Vidwan, Ratna, Shastri, etc) along with intermediate.
- Applicants should have studied any one of the following subjects of social study like history, geography, Civics, Sociology, and Economics in their bachelor’s degree programme.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen (Equivalent to T.T.C/ B.T.C/ D.EI.Ed)
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Hindi and a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Aspirants should have completed Intermediate (10+2) in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board with high school with Hindi. Additionally, candidates must also have an intermediate level certificate in Hindi from any institute recognized by Government of India (Bhusan, Kovid, etc.) at intermediate level with one of the subjects of social study.
- 10+2 passed with any one of the subjects of social studies like geography, civics, sociology, history, and Economics in their bachelor degree programme.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Application Form 2022
Interested and eligible candidates looking to apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission need to fill and submit the application form offline. Given below are the steps that you can follow in order to apply in an easy manner.
- First and foremost, you will have to visit the official website i.e. www.khsindia.org.
- Then, click on the link to download the application form. After downloading the application form, you will have to take its printout.
- After that, you should fill in details in the application form very carefully.
- The details you need to enter in the application form include personal details, educational details, and contact details.
- Please note that the details entered in the application form should be accurate. Otherwise, your application form can get rejected.
- It is also compulsory for you to paste your passport size photograph on the application form.
- Next, you will have to attach all your necessary documents with the application form.
- Finally, you just need to send the duly filled application form along with documents to the central institute of Hindi, Agra.
The application form submitted without application fees will be summarily rejected.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 200/-
Mode of payment
- You can pay the application fee online through a demand draft.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 Admit Card
- Once the application form submission gets over, you will be able to download the admit card.
- Central Institute of Hindi, Agra will release admit card for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Entrance exam in online mode only.
- To download an admit card, candidates have to provide their application number and date of birth.
- Important information such as examination date, time, and venue will be mentioned in the application form.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their admit cards at the time of the examination.
- Keep a copy of the admit card safe even after examination for future references.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
To do well in the examination, you should know and understand the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (Pen and paper based examination)
- Type of Questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions – 25 questions
- Duration of the examination – 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Total number of section – 4
Subject wise distribution of marks
|Proficiency in Hindi||25 marks|
|Language and Literature||25 marks|
|Teacher Inclinations||25 marks|
|General Knowledge||25 marks|
- After conducting the examination, the institute will publish the result in online mode.
- To check the result, candidates have to visit the official website of the institute i.e. khsindia.org.
- You should note the result will be published in the form of a PDF File carrying the name and roll numbers of candidates.
- Those successful candidates who will get their names in the PDF file will be invited to take admission.
Counselling and Admission
- Only those successful candidates will be invited to take part in the admission process who will get their name on the merit list (result PDF file).
- The schedule of counselling and admission will be published on the official website after the result declaration.
- At the time of visit the institute for counselling, you should carry your original documents for verification.
- The admission will be provided after the proper verification of documents for payment of admission fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: I am a foreign student in India. Can I get admission into Kendriya Hindi Sansthan?
Answer: Yes, foreign nationals are also allowed to apply and take admission into specific courses in this institute.
Question – 2: Is it possible to pay the application fee for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 by Cash?
Answer: No, the application fee will not be accepted by cash.
Question – 3: Can you tell me the courses offered by the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan?
Answer: The institute of many different courses such as Hindi Shikshan Nishant (Equivalent to M.Ed.), Hindi Shikshan Parangat (Equivalent to B.Ed.), Hindi Shikshan Praveen (Equivalent to T.T.C/ B.T.C/ D.EI.Ed).
Question – 4: Can you tell me the official contact details of the institute?
Answer: Yes, the official contact details of the institute are as follows.
Address – Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Hindi Sansthan Marg, Agra – 282005
Phone Number – 0562-2530683/ 684/ 705
Fax – 0562-2530684/159
Website – www.khsindia.org