Check here all latest updates on Karnataka PGET such as eligibility criteria, application fee, admission process, application form etc. Karnataka PGET is well known state level medical entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore for the students seeking admission to post graduate/ diploma medical and dental degree courses in various Government Medical and Dental colleges, Government Quota seats in Deemed Universities and Government Quota seats in Private & Minority Medical and Dental Colleges situated in the State of Karnataka for the academic session 2016.
Karnataka PGET Eligibility Criteria
An applicant who satisfies the following conditions will be eligible to appear for the online seat allotment process. The eligibility criteria for Karnataka PGET as follows:
- An aspirant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate has studied and qualified in the courses leading to the award of BDS/ MBBS programmes in colleges/institutes recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) or Dental Council of India, Government of India and associated to any University set up by law in India and situated in Karnataka State.
- An applicant should be hold domicile of Karnataka who has passed MBBS/BDS courses in colleges/ outside Karnataka recognized by Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India and Government of India and associated to any University set up by law in India.
- Candidate has done or is completing necessary Rotating Internship on or before month of examination year.
- An applicant, who is already having a Post-Graduate degree in any stream, will not be eligible to apply for the online seat allotment counseling process for admission to any PG Medical/Dental degree or Diploma Course.
- Candidate should be less than 45 years of age as on 31st March 2016
Karnataka PGET Application form
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for Karnataka PGET online by going through the official website link of this authority i.e. http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget_2016.htm. Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully and provide necessary details. Submit the duly filled form along with applicable registration cum exam fee through same mode. Cost of application fee is Rs 2,000 for general category candidates and Rs 1500 for candidates belonging to reserve category.
Karnataka PGET Counselling Important dates:
Starting of online application entry: —
End date of entry of application: —
End date to submit application fees: —
Issue of admit cards: —
Examination date: —
For further details regarding Karnataka PGET medical admissions, you may visit official website link which is www.kea.kar.nic.in
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks