Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria 2019: This page is elaborating here information related to eligibility criteria required for appearing in Karnataka PGCET. All M.Tech aspirants, who are seeking admission through this exam and want to apply, they must check the necessary eligibility requirements as mentioned in this post.
- Candidates who have GATE exam score are exempted from appearing in the entrance test.
- Non-GATE candidates are required to appear in Karnataka PGCET.
- Candidates should have cleared the qualifying exam with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are required to obtain minimum 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Reservation policy will be applicable for candidates belonging to Karnataka state only.
Eligibility Conditions for M.E/M.Tech Programme Offered by UBDT, VTU and UVCE
- Candidates who have passed B.Arch/B.E/B.Tech or its equivalent programme from a recognized university are permitted to apply.
- Non-GATE candidates must have to appear in Karnataka PGCET.
Eligibility Conditions for M.E/M.Tech Programme Offered by Kuvempu University
- Candidates should be having B.Sc degree with Mathematics from a recognized University.
- Candidates having B.Sc (Engineering)/B.E/B.Tech degree are also permitted to apply.
Eligibility Conditions for M.E/M.Tech Programme Offered by University of Mysore
- Candidates should have M.Sc degree or B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University for admission at the University of Mysore.
Above mentioned criteria must be fulfilled by candidates who want to appear in Karnataka PGCET. These criteria are very crucial in terms of appearing in the exam.