Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019: Candidates who have applied for Karnataka PGCET, they need to download their admit card according to the deadline notified by the exam conducting authority. Candidates have to furnish their admit card during the exam in front of the exam conducting authority.
GATE scorers are exempted from appearing in the test and thus they do not need to download their admit card. Admit card contains details of candidates with their photograph.
Instruction to Download Karnataka PGCET Admit Card
Candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below in order to download their admit card:
- First of all you need to login to your account with using application number and date of birth.
- After login to your account, you’ll find admit card download link over there.
- Click that link in order to download your admit card.
- Please check all details properly as furnished over there.
- Admit card is a mandatory document candidate need to bring in the examination hall.
- Admit card must be obtained by candidates according to the deadline prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
- In order to access your admit card you need to login to your account.
- Please download your admit card and take printout of the same.
- Check all details furnished in the admit card and verify their correctness. If you have found any discrepancy over then bring it in the notice of exam conducting authority.
- Only those candidates can download their admit card who have submitted their application form and make the necessary payment.
- Candidates should keep their admit card preserve till the admission process lasts.