JUET Application Form 2021: It is informed to all JUET 2021 aspirants that they can obtain its online application form tentatively from May 2021. Candidates are strictly required to follow official guidelines while applying for the test. An application form not submitted in an appropriate format is liable to be rejected. I’m elaborating below all possible data required to apply for JUET, please follow the same and submit your application successfully.
- Candidates need to get access of the official portal i.e. juet.in.
- Application form needs to be submitted online
- While coming to payment of application fee, candidates need to submit the fee by using the system generated challan at any designed branch of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd in offline mode.
- Only after making the payment of application fee in challan mode, candidates will be liable to submit their application form successfully.
- Candidates need to collect hardcopy of the JUET brochure 2021 from the J & K Bank Ltd while making the payment of the requisite fee.
- Before you start the application procedure, please ensure that you are meeting with minimum eligibility requirements.
- Please keep your passport size photograph and signature ready. Prescribed size of the photograph and signature should be in between 10 Kb to 100 Kb and both images should be .jpg format.
- One candidate is allowed to submit only one application. More than one application submitted by one candidate is liable to be rejected.
- Once you complete the registration procedure, you’ll receive a provisional unique registration number. Registration number along with the password will be sent into your registered email ID.
Mode of Payment
For making the payment of requisite fee candidates need to go to the designated branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. and deposit the requisite amount. Candidates also need to obtain the hardcopy of the JUET brochure 2021 from the J & K Bank Ltd while making the payment of the requisite fee.
*Please keep a copy of your online submitted application, fee challan and receipt provided by the bank for future correspondence.
*Please ensure the information furnished by you is right and no mistakes have been committed.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here