JSSU UGET exam is conducted by the JSS University, Mysore for admission to undergraduate medical course (MBBS). The university holds exceptional reputation among people as it is dedicated to train medical students at optimum level so that they could serve patients with utmost care. Currently undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma programmes in 30 different medical disciplines are offered by the university. Please get a thorough look of this article and find the latest information about JSSU UGET 2016 such as procedure of application, exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, minimum educational qualification etc.
JSSU UGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed 10+2/HSC or ISCE/PUC II or its equivalent exam from any recognized board or university. Candidates, either they have completed school or college education from India or abroad, are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have studied PCB along with English in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have cleared the qualifying exam before March/April 2014 are not eligible to apply.
- If candidates belong to General category then they must have acquired at least 50% marks in PCB taken together and pass in English. Candidates are also necessary to secure 50% marks in PCB in the COMED-K-UGET-2016.
- If candidates belong to SC/ST category then they must have acquired at least 40% marks in PCB taken together and pass in English. Candidates are also necessary to secure 40% marks in PCB in the COMED-K-UGET-2016.
- Age of interested candidates must be at least 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
JSSU UGET 2016 Application Form: How to Apply
- All candidates are essential to visit the official website of the university i.e. jssuni.edu.in in order to download the admit card.
- Now all candidates are essential to send the application form including COMED-K-UGET-2015 test score, necessary document and demand draft of required application fee to the official address. Application fee specified by the related authority is Rs. 2000/- and hence candidates are required to make a demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in favour of “JSS University Fee Account”, Mysore, and should be payable at Mysore.
List of Enclosures with application form are as follows:
- COMED-K-UGET-2016 Rank card;
- COMED-K-UGET-2016 Score;
- COMED-K-UGET-2016 Test Admission Ticket;
- II PUC/10+2/its Equivalent exam marks sheet;
- SSLC or its Equivalent examination marks sheet;
- Character and Transfer certificate which was issued by the college last studied;
- Graduate mark sheet (in case you have completed your graduation degree)
- Date of birth certificate in case the birth date is not specified in the SSLC or its Equivalent exam marks sheet
- Karnataka board candidates are necessary to submit Transfer Certificate;
- Caste or Community Certificate;
- Migration Certificate issued by the Board /University for those candidates who are from other education board rather than Karnataka State education board;
- Self addressed three envelops. Size of envelope should be 10.5 x 4.5 or 9.5 x 4.5;
- Six recent and similar passport-size colour photographs with name and date. Also paste one photo on the application form.
- Foreign students are also required to submit eligibility certificate issued by the JSS University, Mysore.
- A demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in the form of demand draft. The demand draft should be made in favour of “JSS University Fee Account”, Mysore and it should be payable at Mysore.
Contact Address of JSS University, Mysore
J S S UNIVERSITY
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara,
Mysore – 570 015, Karnataka, India
Phone Number: +91-821-2548400;
Fax Number :+91-821-2548394
Feel free to Share your query with us. if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks
Disclaimer: 99entranceexam.in is not an official website for JSS University, Mysore; we are here just providing you details about JSSU UGET 2016. You may find modification in the details and dates specified at our portal which are subject to variation in the official notification.