Uttarakhand TET 2018: Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) 2018 (I & II) is conducting on 14th December 2018. The registration process for UTET has been commenced from 1st August 2018. Uttarakhand State Education Board conducts UTET exam for the aspirants who want to get appointed as a teacher in schools of Uttarakhand state. UTET 1 is organized for the aspirants, who are willing to become the teacher for Classes I-V, whereas, UTET 2 is conducted for Classes VI-VIII.
Eligible candidates can find out all related information of Uttarakhand TET 2018 simply by going through this post. They can find information such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result etc from this post.
Latest News: UTET 2018 application form is available from 1st August 2018. Candidates can submit their application till 30th September 2018 5.00 PM.
UTET 2018 Important Dates
Check out below all important dates associated to UTET exam 2018 :
|Sl. No||Examination Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date of availability of the form||1st August 2018|
|2.||Last date for Submission of the form||30th September 2018|
|3.||Examination Date||14th December 2018|
UTET 1: 930 to 12:30
UTET 2: 1:30 to 4: 30
|4.||Date of publication of the result||—|
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2018
UTET 1 is organized for classed I-V, whereas, UTET 2 is for the classes VI-VIII. Candidates, who can meet the required criteria, are only eligible to apply for the exam. We have defined below the complete eligibility for UTET 1 and UTET 2- please have a look:
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 1 2018
- Candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in Senior secondary or its equivalent along with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education. Or,
- They should have secured at least 45% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent along with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE as per the Regulations 2002. Or,
- They should have secured at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam along with 4 years Bachelor’s of Elementary Education. Or,
- They should have obtained at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent along with 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education). Or,
- They should hold Bachelor’s degree along with two years Diploma in Elementary Education. Or,
- Siksha Mitra candidates who have cleared two years D.El.Ed from IGNOU. Or,
- Candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in D.Ed/B.Ed (Special Education).
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2 2018
- Candidates having Graduation degree along with if they have passed or are appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education. Or,
- Who have passed the Bachelor’s degree with 50% along with 1 year Bachelor in Education (passed/appearing). Or,
- Who have secured at least 45% marks in Bachelor’s degree along with 1 year Bachelor in Education, in accordance with the NCTE regulations as issues with this regard. Or,
- Who have obtained 50% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam along with 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education. Or,
- Who have obtained at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam along with four years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.Sc.Ed (passed/appearing). Or,
- Who have secured at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree along with 1 year B.Ed (Special Education).
UTET 2018 Application Form
Candidates need to obtain the UTET application form from the post of various districs of ths state simply by making payment of the requisite fee as instructed in the advertisement. Please fill up and submit your application form before the deadline intimated by the exam conducting authority.
After filling the form, the same needs to be sent to “Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar (Nainital), Pin Code -244715” via Registered post/speed post before the deadline mentioned by the exam conducting authority.
For General / OBC Category
- Both UTET I and UTET II – Rs.1000/-
- Only UTET I or UTET II – Rs.600/-
Differently Abled/ SC / ST Category
- Both UTET I and UTET II – Rs.500/-
- Only UTET I or UTET II – Rs.300/-
UTET Exam Pattern 2018
Only multiple choice questions would be asked in the exam. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded, whereas, there will be no negative marking. The exam will be held over duration of 2 hours 30 minutes. Candidates have to solve 150 questions in the given timeline. Please have a quick look on paper pattern for UTET 1 and UTET 2:
UTET 1 Exam Pattern
|Subjects Involved||No. of Marks||Associated Marks|
|Child development and padagazi||30||30|
UTET 2 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|First Language (Hindi/English)||30||30|
|Second Language (Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Urdu)||30||30|
|Child development and padagazi||30||30|
|Mathematics/Science(for Mathematics and Science Teachers)|
Social Studies (for Social Studies Teachers)
Others (for Other Subject Teachers)
Candidates, who have successfully submitted their application form, before the timeline mentioned by the authority, they can download their respective admit card most probably from March 2018 onward. We’ll update here the link of accessing your admit card soon after release of similar notification officially.
UTET 2018 Result
Candidates can check out the result of paper 1 and 2 most probably in the month of March 2018. We’ll update here the link of accessing UTET 2018 result after the announcement of the similar notification officially. To get qualified in the exam, a candidate has to achive the minimum qualifying marks as mentioned below:
- General – 60% marks
- OBC/Differently Abled Class – 50% marks
- SC/ST – 40% marks
Uttarakhand TET Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates have to appear in Uttarakhand TET 2018 and achieve the minimum qualifying marks to get selected. Along with that, they will have to participate in all other recruitment sessions as notified by the authority.