UPTET Application Form 2018-19: The online application of UPTET 2018 will available from 17th September 2018. Aspirants seeking the teaching jobs at Uttar Pradesh state can apply for Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2018.
The application form will available on the official website of conducting board. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the UPTET 2018. The complete stepwise procedure for UPTET 2018 application process is given below:
UPTET 2018 application form is releasing on 17th September 2018.
UPTET Application Form 2018-19: Important schedule
|Online application form will available from||17th September 2018|
|Deadline for Online registration||3rd October 2018|
|Last date for the payment of application fee||4th October 2018|
|Printout of the filled application form can be obtained till||5th October 2018|
Interested and eligible candidates who seeking UPTET certificate for Primary level (Class I to V) & Upper Primary level (VI to VIII) Teachers should fill and submit the UPTET 2018 application form as per scheduled date. Aspirants can fill the online application form through visiting the official website of UP Basic Education Board i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Note: Applicants who want to apply for both the papers i.e. Paper I and Paper should apply separately for both the papers. Such candidates should also pay a separate fee for both the papers.
How to apply
- First of all, visit the official website of conducting body.
- Now look for the appropriate link to fill the online application form and click on the same when found.
- Make the payment of applicable application fee.
- After the completion of payment process, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
- They need to provide the payment receipt details, name, date of birth, category, exam center, and other such details while filling the form.
- At last, generate printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
|General and OBC candidates||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 200/-|
UPTET 2018 Application fee payment process
- Candidates can submit fee online via using following instructions:
- At first, click on the link given for fee payment on official website. Make the tick against terms and conditions check box and proceed.
- Soon, you will be redirected to State Bank Collect page of State Bank of India.
- Here you need to enter some details like category, Registration Number, date of birth.
- Press submit button.
- Candidates should verify their details appeared on screen and fill up verification code and click on submit.
- Reconfirm your details by clicking on confirm.
- Now payment options will be appeared on computer screen.
- Choose any one of the suitable payment mode from SBI Internet banking/ Credit cards/ Debit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR “SBI Branch” options for taking printout of e-challan for pay in cash at any SBI Branch.
- Candidates who select online payment option should complete the rest of payment process as per instructions given on screen. If e-challan has been printed then reach at any SBI branch and pay the applicable fee in cash.
- After completing the payment process, take a print out of e-receipt by clicking on “print e-receipt” option.
- Candidates, who have successfully submitted their application form, can download their respective admit card.