UPSC IES ISS 2018: The entrance exam for UPSC IES/ISS recruitment 2018 is going to be held on 29th June 2018. The Union Public Service Commission is responsible to conduct Indian Economic and Indian Statistical Service entrance exam for aspirants who want to pursue their career in the field of statistics and economics. All IES ISS 2018 aspirants are informed that they may the obtain the exam application form from 21st March 2018 onward. Candidates who want to appear in the exam are advised to submit the duly filled UPSC IES ISS Application form on or before the due date which is 16th April 2018. Aspirants can get complete details of UPSC IES ISS 2018 exam like eligibility criteria, important dates, application process and other information from the post below.
UPSC IES ISS 2018 application form to be available from 21st March 2018.
UPSC IES ISS 2018 Exam Dates (announced)
|Sl.No||Exam Events||Associated Date|
|1||Application form issue date||21st March 2018|
|2||End date for making application||16th April 2018|
|3||Date of availability of admit card||June 2018|
|4||Date of entrance examination||29th June 2018|
|5||Date of publication of result of IES/ISS||July 2018|
|6||Date of Interview||August, 2018|
|7||Final result will be declared on||August, 2018|
Age of candidates must fall in between 21 to 30 years. Now, please have a look on the prescribed eligibility criteria for appearing in IES/ISS 2018:
- Eligibility Criteria for IES Exam: Candidates having Post Graduate degree in Applied Economics/ Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics or its equivalent qualification obtained from a recognized university are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria for ISS Exam: In order to fulfill educational requirements for ISS entrance exam, candidates need to have either Bachelor’s degree in Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/Applied Statistics or Master’s degree in Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/Applied Statistics.
UPSC IES ISS 2018 Application Form
The availability of online application form for UPSC IES ISS 2018 will begin from 21st March and end date for applying is 16th April 2018. Candidates will be able to access the form in online mode from the official admission portal of Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsconline.nic.in.
The application fee for UPSC IES/ISS entrance exam 2018 is Rs.200/-. However, there will be fee exemption for candidates of SC/ST/Female/PH categories.
Check out below exam pattern for UPSC IES/ISS 2018:
- There will be six papers in IES exam including General Economics-I, General English and General Studies, General Economics-II, Indian Economics and General Economics-III.
- There will six papers in ISS exam including General Studies and General English, Statics-I, II, III and IV.
- Every paper will be of 200 marks excluding General Studies and General English which will of 100 marks.
- Negative marking rule will be applicable. It means deduction of 1/3 marks will be done for every wrong entry.
- The language mode of the exam will be English only.
UPSC IES ISS 2018 Admit Card
It will be only possible to download the IES ISS 2018 admit card through the official web portal of Union Public Service Commission. Do not expect your admit card in the Physical mode as it will be only downloaded from the official website.
Results of all IES ISS 2018 successful candidates will be hosted at the official portal of Union Public Service Commission. Expected month of availability of UPSC IES ISS result is July 2018 whereas, the interview process will be held in the month of August 2018.