The Combined Medical Services Examination is conducted annually by UPSC for recruitment of Medical officers in the various department of the government such as Indian Railways, Indian Ordinance Factory etc. The exam is considered one of the prestigious medical recruitment exams in the country and lakhs of candidates appear for it. However, only a few of them gets through it successfully. With proper guidance and strategy, one can ace the exam with flying colors. Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to fill the UPSC CMS application form. They can further go through the given article for more information on the application form, exam dates, application fee etc.
|Online Registration||6th April 2022|
|Last Date to submit the form||6th April 2022|
|Admit Card Announcement||—|
|Exam Date||17th July 2022|
- No request for change of examination centre will be permitted by the authority.
- The form can be filled in online mode only and no other mode will be accepted by the authority for form submission.
- Only eligible candidates can fill the form and therefore candidates must check whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned by UPSC or not.
- Applicants should avoid filling multiple applications.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be considered by the Commission.
- Candidates should have a valid and active Email ID for further communication.
- Candidate should upload the scanned images in .jpg format only.
- Each file (Photograph & Signature) should not exceed 40 KB.
- The photograph should not be less than 3 kb and the signature must not be less than 1kb.
- Applicants should apply early to avoid last-minute delay.
|Fee||Rs. 200/- only||Exempted|
- The applicants can pay the fee in either of the two modes – by Debit/Credit/Net Banking or by depositing cash in any Branch of State Bank of India.
- The application fee is Non-Refundable.
How to Apply ?
- Visit the official Website of UPSC.
- Click on the relevant “UPSC CMS application form 2022”link.
- Now click on “Click here for part-1” link on the Examination Page.
- Read the instructions and fill the details for registration.
- Now you’ll receive the registration ID on Email ID as well as on the mobile phone.
- Use those details for filling the part-2 of the form.
- Go to the registration page and click on “Click here for part-2” link.
- Now fill the particulars asked in the form and upload the required images carefully.
- Now proceed for the payment part.
- Submit the form and retain its printout for future references.