UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) officially announces the notification for the recruitment of CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2019. The ‘Limited Departmental Competitive Examination’ (LDCE) will be commenced to find the eligible candidates for the post of executives in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The examination will be commenced on 3rd March 2019. The post provides all the details about the UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2019 application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and important dates.
Latest- The registration process will be commenced from 5th December 2018.
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Important Dates
The dates for UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 have been given in the following table:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1.||Release date of UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE official notification||5th Dec 2018|
|2.||Date for application form submission||5th Dec 2018|
|3.||Last date to submit the online application form||31st Dec 2018|
|4.||Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|5.||Commencement of Examination||3rd March 2019|
|6.||Announcement of the Result of written test||Updated Soon|
|7.||Date of Commencement of interview||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE
The UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Eligibility criteria have been given in the following points:
- All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019.
- Applicants must have completed their graduation from any recognized University or Institute in the respective stream.
- There will be physical standards as well which need to be fulfilled by the applicants.
- Candidates need to be medically fit.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be less than 35 years
- Number of Attempts: Every eligible candidate can attempt three times for the examination.
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to fill and submit the UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Application Form 2019 as according to the details given below in the points:
- The application form will be available on the official website of UPSC.
- The official website of UPSC is ‘www.upsc.gov.in’.
- Candidates need to fill the required information in the fields given in the application form.
- In addition to that, candidates need to upload the scanned images of photo and signature in the provided fields.
- Moreover, there will be an application fee which must be paid by the candidates through the credit card, debit card or internet banking.
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam Pattern 2019
The CISF AC (EXE) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be commenced as the details given below:
- There will be two question papers, one of objective nature and one of the descriptive nature.
- In the descriptive question paper, candidates will have to write an essay and some of the questions will be based on the English comprehension.
- The questions will be from the General Mental Ability, Intelligence & Professional Skills.
- The questions papers will be both in Hindi and English.
Syllabus of UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2019
Candidates can check the detailed syllabus below:
Part-A: General Ability and Intelligence:
- Quantitative Aptitude including data interpretation and numerical ability
- Logical Reasoning
General Science – It covers the topics of general awareness, comprehension, scientific temper, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Biotechnology, Information Technology, and Environmental Science.
Current Events of National and International Importance: In this section, questions will be asked from current events of national and international, importance in the broad areas of culture, arts, music, literature, governance, sports, societal and developmental issues, business, industry, globalization, and interplay among nations.
General Awareness: It includes the questions related general awareness and basic knowledge of the history of India, Indian and World Geography as well as Indian Polity and Economy
Part-B: Professional Skill
CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Disaster Management
- Industrial Safety and firefighting
- Bomb disposal
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- VIP Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Perimeter Security
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Internal Security and Election duties
Law related topics
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc)
- PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Other Criminal Offences
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act)
- Human Rights
Computer Skills and Awareness
- Basic computer operations
- Computer Security
- Basic hardware and software
Service Rules and HR matters
- CISF Act and Rules
- CCA Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
The CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019 Admit card will be available in online mode. The authority will issue the admit card for only those candidates who successfully registered for the exam. Candidates can download the admit card a week before the commencement of exam from the official website. Admit card will not send to candidates via post or any other offline modes. The CISF AC Admit Card 2019 will comprise of details related exam such as candidate’s roll number, name date, timings, and address of the venue.
The authority will publish the answer keys for all tests through online mode. Candidates can verify their answers which they have given in the exam using the answer key. In case of any discrepancy /error in the answer key, candidates are allowed to challenge it as per the specified manner.
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Final Result
The final result for CISF AC (exe) LDCE Exam 2019 is expected to be announced in the month of July 2019. On the basis of the written test and PET/PST/MET and Personal Interview, candidates will be recruited to Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the post of Assistant Commandment. The CISF AC (exe) LDCE EXAM result will be uploaded in form of pdf file comprising the names of the selected candidates in order of their merit.