UP Post Office recruitment Indian postal department invites application from the eligible applicants to apply for various posts viz., Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and other matriculation-level vacancies. Candidates, who have completed their secondary school examination and if want to join the Indian Postal department, can apply for the posts which Indian Postal Department notifies. Candidates can fill and submit the UP Post Office recruitment application form from the official website of the postal department in the appropriate format.
Here, candidates can get all the important details about the UP Post Office Recruitment Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admit Card & Important Dates etc.
|s.no.||name of the exam’s event||dates assigned (tentative)|
|1.||date of publication of notification/ date for online form filling|| |
Will be updated later
|2.||last date for online application form submission|
|3.||date of issuing the admit card|
|4.||date of commencement of the entrance exam|
|5.||the announcement of the result|
UP Post Office recruitment eligibility criteria
- The candidates, who apply for the posts Man and Mail Guard, must have completed the secondary school education from any recognized institute.
- Those, who apply for the multi-tasking staff (MTS) will have to have ITI diploma besides passing the secondary school examination.
- The minimum age of the candidates needs to be 18 years and which can exceed maximum up to 27 years.
- Candidates, who belong to the reserved category will be eligible for the legitimate relaxation in the upper age per the government norms.
UP Post Office recruitment application form
- The application for will be published on the official website of Indian Postal Department.
- The official website of the Indian postal department is ‘https://www.indiapost.gov.in/.
- It will be essential to provide the correct information in the application form.
- Candidates of General and OBC category will have to pay the application fee of100.
- Candidates of the reserved category (SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) will be required to pay no application fee as there will be exempted from the application fee.
UP Post Office recruitment selection process
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list which will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written test.
- It shall be the final decision of the Indian Postal department to conduct the recruitment test or not for any vacancy it publishes through the online notification.
- If there conducts any written test, candidates will have to qualify the test to join the postal department.