The National Eligibility Test is conducted once a year by NTA on behalf of UGC to decide the eligibility for the post of Assistant professor or Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellow (JRF) respectively. UGC NET will be conducted on 20th to 28th June 2019 (Except 22nd & 23rd June). Applicants can choose a subject from plethora of 84 subjects in which he/she wants to appear for the exam. The Aspirants who will qualify for JRF will also be eligible to pursue further PG in the related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. Aspirants are suggested to ensure their eligibility status before proceeding for the form. Through this Article, aspirants can obtain all the vital information regarding the UGC NET application form for the year 2019.
Latest News: NTA is releasing UGC NET application form on 1st March 2019. Official link for the application form is given below.
UGC NET Application Form 2019
- Candidates can avail the application form from 1st March 2019 via online mode only.
- Applicants should make sure to fill their details in the form carefully as no correction will be entertained once the form is submitted successfully.
- Applicants need not send the copy of application form to the NTA officials.
- The Passport size photograph should be in JPG format and size lie between 4 kb to 40 kb whereas for signature the size should lie between 4kb to 30 kb.
- Candidates are suggested to apply early to avoid last minute inconvenience.
- All incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
- CBSE has mandated the use Aadhar authentication for the applicants at the time of submission of application form.
- Applicant should have an active Email ID & mobile number for further communications.
- Candidates should note down the application number generated during application filling and keep it somewhere safe for future use.
UGC NET Exam Date
|Notification releasing||5th Feb 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st March 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||30th March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||—|
|Exam Date||20th to 28th June 2019 (Except 22nd & 23rd June)|
Application Fee Structure
- The fee for the UGC NET can be paid via credit/debit card or via E-Challan in Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank only.
- The application fee once paid will not be transferred or refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of UGC NET.
- Follow the link for UGC NET application form 2019 and read the instructions carefully.
- Now click on “proceed to apply online” link at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the details asked in the form.
- Note down the Application Number for future use.
- Now upload the scanned images and correct the details, if necessary.
- Proceed towards the payment of the application fee via E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a printout of it for future references.
Official link- https://www.nta.ac.in/