The Staff Selection Commission annually conducts a common recruitment test for the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) staff in central service group “c” Non-gazetted, Non-ministerial post in many departments/ministries of the central government. Aspirants need to fill the SSC MTS application form in order to appear for the examination. The application form will be released at official website of Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can avail the SSC MTS application form 2022 via online mode. For complete information on the application form, aspirants can go through the article featured below.
|Releasing of the application form||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the form||To be notified|
- Aspirants will be able to apply for SSC MTS from the first week of August 2022.
- Applicants should apply early to avoid last minute hustle.
- Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Aspirants must fill the SSC MTS application form 2022 within the stipulated time mentioned above.
- The application form for SSC MTS will only be available via online mode and no other mode for application form will be entertained by the authority.
- Applicants should keep the necessary documents ready to upload while filling the application form.
- Incomplete applications or applications received without the application fee (wherever applicable) will be rejected.
- Request for corrections/editing in the application form will not be permitted. Therefore, candidates must fill the form carefully.
- Candidates should note that the images should not be blurred as they will likely be rejected.
- Candidates should keep a printout of the submitted SSC MTS application form for future use.
|Photograph||100 X 150||30 KB to 50 KB|
|Signature||140 X 60||1 KB to 12 KB|
|Women + Reserved category candidates||Exempted|
- The application fee is Non-Refundable. Candidates cannot claim reimbursement of the same under any circumstances.
- The above fee can be paid via Two modes- Online or through E-Challan
Online Mode: Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
Offline Mode: Challan of SBI Bank.
How to apply?
Aspirants are advised to follow the exact procedure in order to fill the SSC MTS application form 2022-
- Visit the official website of SSC or click the direct link.
- Click on the “apply” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the “other” tab and then click on the “MTS exam 2022” link.
- You’ll be directed to a new window.
- Click on the “Registration” tab under the new registration section to register yourself (if not registered). Switch to point 7 for next step.
- If you’ve previously given the exam, then you don’t need to register and simply need to go to the applying part with same registration details. Switch to point 10 for next step.
- A window will pop up with the name “new registration”.
- Enter your details as asked and click “enter”.
- Now you’ve successfully registered yourself. Check your Email id for details (also check spam folder). Switch to point 12 for next step.
- Click on “forget registration or password” tab under the apply part on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the details asked and check your email for registration details. Switch to the next point.
- Enter your registration details & password in the “Apply” section on the right side of the screen.
- Fill the details asked in the form and preview it for any correction/editing (if needed) or else click “submit/confirm “tab.
- Now pay the required fee and click “submit” to finally submit the form.
- After that, go back and click on “print application form” tab under Apply section to print the form.
- Keep a printout of the SSC MTS application form 2020 for future references.
Details asked during Registration
Here are the details that will be asked from the candidates while registering for the SSC MTS exam–
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Class 10th (Board) Roll Number
- Date of Birth
Details asked in the MTS Application Form 2022
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Card Number (optional)
- Visible Identification MarkA
- Whether belong to the Minority community
- Disability Status
- Permanent Address
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Candidates can get the quick overview of SSC MTS eligibility criteria below in the post:
Educational Qualification: An aspirant should have passed class 10th (Matriculation) or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Age criteria: A candidate must be between 18 to 25 years old as on 1st August of 2022 (i.e. he/she must be born not earlier than 2nd August 1996 and not later than 1st August 2003)
|Ex-Servicemen||SC: 8 Years
ST: 6 Years