Candidates, who are willing to appear for the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Examination 2022 should ensure first whether they fulfill the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Eligibility Criteria 2022 or not. It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the recruiter or the conductor of the examination.
With the eligibility criteria which the recruiter notifies in their official notification of the examination, candidates are informed about specific age criteria, particular educational qualification and special physical appearance in case of a number of jobs.
Here, in the following post all the aspirants, who are planning to appear in the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) exam 2022, have been provided all the vital details about the eligibility criteria-
Nationality/Citizenship of the Applicants
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Probationary Officers’ Examination
- must be citizen of India
- must be subject of Nepal or
- must be subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to be settled permanently in India
- a person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Candidates, who wish to apply for the SSC MTS 2022, need to fulfill the age criteria as prescribed by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Details about the age criteria have been provide here-
- Candidates should be of 18 to 25 years of age.
- Candidates will be given the legitimate relaxation in their upper age as per the rules set by Parliament for the purpose.
- Candidates are recommended not to apply for the examination if they do not fulfill the mentioned age criteria.
Parliament has made the provisions to provide some facilities and exemptions to uplift the backward communities of the societies.
Hereunder, some candidates (over-age) are provided relaxation in their upper age so that they can also apply for the SSC MTS examination.
The details about the age relaxation have been provided as under in the table-
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation permissible|
|01||Scheduled Caste/Tribe (SC/ST)||5 Years|
|02||Other Backward Class||3 Years|
|03||Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|04||PH + OBC||13 years|
|05||PH + SC/ST||15 years|
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates need to have the educational qualification if they want to apply for the SSC MTS exam 2022.
- Candidates must have passed the secondary school (high school) examination or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board.