The SSC MTS admit card 2019 will probably be released in the month of December 2019.Only those aspirants will be able to download their admit card who have successfully submitted the application form for the same. The admit card is a very important document since without it candidates will not be permitted to appear for the exam. Therefore, candidates must preserve the admit card somewhere safe. The SSC MTS admit card 2019 will be released region-wise and hence aspirants should know their respective regions. To download the SSC MTS hall ticket, candidates will need to visit the respective regional website of the SSC. Candidates can follow the article for more information on the SSC MTS admit card.
Instructions regarding SSC MTS admit card 2019
- Aspirants will be able to download the admit card in the month of December 2019.
- The admit card will only be available via online mode. No physical admit card will be sent by the authority to any candidate under any circumstances.
- The SSC MTS admit card 2019 is a non-transferrable document and mustn’t be mishandled or tampered with.
- Aspirants should keep a printout of the admit card as a safety measure and for future references.
- Candidates should check the details printed on the admit card very carefully.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- No electronic devices/study material should be taken inside the exam hall as the candidate will be debarred if found in possession of the same.
- Candidates should bring at least 2 colored photographs, one valid ID proof along with the admit card in the examination hall. The entry to the hall without these documents will not be given by the authority.
How to download the SSC MTS admit card 2019
- Visit the official website of the SSC or directly visit the SSC regional website.
- Click on the “admit card” tab on the page.
- Search for the SSC MTS admit card 2019 and click the link.
- Enter your Registration ID/Roll number, Date of birth and Exam centre code.
- If you don’t know your Roll number, then enter the credentials asked in the “don’t know roll number” section.
- Click on the “search now” button and look for your details.
- Download the admit card by clicking the link specified next to your details.
- Retain a printout of it for future use.
Details to be checked on the SSC MTS Admit card 2019
Candidates must cross-check the details on the admit card. In case of discrepancy in the admit card, candidates should immediately contact the regional office. Here are the details that should be printed on the SSC MTS admit card 2019 –
Applicant’s Roll Number, Ticket Number, Applicant’s Name, Category, Applicant’s Photograph, Exam date and timings, Venue of the examination and the Pattern of the exam.
SSC MTS Exam pattern
Candidates appearing for SSC MTS should know the exam pattern to know how the exam will be conducted. This will give them an idea of the exam and will help them in planning a strategy to crack the exam.
|Mode||Online (Paper-I) and Offline (Paper-II)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes for Paper-I|
30 Minutes for Paper-II
|Language||English & Hindi|
|Type of Questions||MCQs and Descriptive type|
|Total Marks||Paper-I carries 150 Marks and Paper-II carries 50 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||+1.5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted in case of wrong answer|
SSC MTS Regions and their codes
|Exam Centre||Centre Code|
|Central Region (CR)|
|Eastern Region (ER)|
|Northern Region (NR)|
|North Eastern Region (NER)|
|Southern Region (SE)|
|Western Region (WR)|
|MP Sub Region (MPR)|
|North Western Sub Region (NWR)|