SSC JHT Staff Selection Commission will release recruitment notification for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak on June . Interested candidates need to explore this post in order to retrieve all related information of this exam including eligibility requirements, application form, exam pattern, admit card, result, cutoff etc.
SSC JHT Important Dates- Released
|1.||Application form will release||22nd October|
|2.||Deadline for registration||20th November|
|4.||Examination Date (Paper I)||13th Jan|
|5.||Publication of the result||—|
|6.||Date of Paper II exam||—|
|7.||Candidates scored marks in paper II will be released||—|
|8.||Final result will be announced||—|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JHT
Candidates, meeting with one of the following criteria, are eligible to apply for SSC JHT recruitment test
- An Indian resident, Or
- A subject of Nepal, Or
- A Subject of Bhutan Or,
- Among Tibetan refugee, who entered into India prior to the 1st January 1962, with the purpose of permanent settling over here.
- Individual of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, East African countries of Kenya, Burma, Sri Lanka, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zaire, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam, and entered into the country with permanent settling, are eligible to apply.
Candidates’ age should not be more than 30 years as on 01.01.2018. Candidates should keep in mind that their date of birth as recorded in Matriculation / Secondary Examination or its equivalent Certificate, will be considered.
SSC JHT Application Form
Candidates can submit their application for SSC JHT in online mode by visiting the official admission portal of Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in. It will be must for candidates to fill up all mandatory fields of the application form.
Candidates need to make payment of application fee amounting Rs.100/- which will be payable thru debit card/credit card, net banking or SBI challan.
- The written exam will be of 400 marks and it will contain two papers.
- Paper 1 will be objective type and it will contain questions from General English and General Hindi.
- General English section will contain 100 questions of 100 marks.
- General Hindi section will contain 100 questions of 100 marks.
- Paper II will be Conventional Type and it will contain Translation & essay type questions of 200 marks.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will be done for every wrong attempt.
- SSC JHT 2018 admit card would be available minimum two weeks before starting the Main exam.
- We’ll also put here direct link to access admit card downloading page after publishing of similar notification officially.
- Only E-hall ticket will be possible to obtain as it will not be sent thru post.
- Please bring one of your ID proofs along with admit card at the time of coming to the examination centre.
Candidates will be able to check out the result after completion of the entrance test. Please keep in your mind that the result will be declared in online mode only and it won’t be sent in any other mode.
If such case occurs when two or more candidates have secured similar marks then tie in between will be resolved by following the rule mentioned below:
- Marks obtained by candidates in the first part of the written test.
- Thereafter, the second preference would be given to candidates based on their Date of Birth. It means candidates older in age will be preferred first.